Ince, Bent, Lingard & Mascarell

Day

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know about Lingard.

Definitely sign Ince, seems to fit the formation we're playing.

Wouldn't sign Bent, think wages are too expensive for a player that's here for a change in formation.

Would like to see Omar played in CM rather than DCM first.

Change in formation? What on earth are you talking about?

Ince - Yes, but only to get the poor lad out of Hull (Told you he's rubbish)

Bent - Yes if he doesn't smash the wage budget. Can't really turn down a player like this

Lingard - he sees a future at United. Apparently LVG has high hopes. Can't see it happening. But yes. Liked him for Brighton and well impressed so far

Omar - If he's considered cheap(ish) to our budget. Wouldn't use too much of our resources to get him. He's a good player but I don't think as DM you necessarily need a player this good. It helps. But you need a smart player. A switched on player. A tough player. Omar is a fine footballer and if he can play higher up then I'd love him as I think he's better than Hendrick and Bryson technically. And he can cover that DM role.

Ince - Yes, but only to get the poor lad out of Hull (Told you he's rubbish)

Bent - Yes if he doesn't smash the wage budget. Can't really turn down a player like this

Lingard - he sees a future at United. Apparently LVG has high hopes. Can't see it happening. But yes. Liked him for Brighton and well impressed so far

Omar - If he's considered cheap(ish) to our budget. Wouldn't use too much of our resources to get him. He's a good player but I don't think as DM you necessarily need a player this good. It helps. But you need a smart player. A switched on player. A tough player. Omar is a fine footballer and if he can play higher up then I'd love him as I think he's better than Hendrick and Bryson technically. And he can cover that DM role.

Last night Omar was trying hard and he got a few good passes away but he looks like he needs a rest to be fair.

It's a lot of games for a young lad he's having to play in the DM role .

Thorne should come in now if he's fit enough and only McClaren knows if he's ready.

Eustace is injured still .

Whatsthe alternative with Martin injured well we could adopt the team that finished the game last night and use Dawkins ,Bryson and Lingard against Sheffield Wed

Ps I'd keep them all but as I've said before that might be unrealistic .

Last night Omar was trying hard and he got a few good passes away but he looks like he needs a rest to be fair.

It's a lot of games for a young lad he's having to play in the DM role .

Thorne should come in now if he's fit enough and only McClaren knows if he's ready.

Eustace is injured still .

Whatsthe alternative with Martin injured well we could adopt the team that finished the game last night and use Dawkins ,Bryson and Lingard against Sheffield Wed

Ps I'd keep them all but as I've said before that might be unrealistic .

tbh i didn't think last nights game was such a disaster. There was some serious sloppiness that crept into everybody. Nobody was sharp. Maybe Ince was the sharpest. But McClaren could have brought any 3 off. He could have made 11 subs.

I think the only people to single out in that game are the ones that haven't been keeping pace with the good performances in recent weeks. Ward and Christie. Because there are players sat on the bench while these lads are constantly making poor decisions.

The rest have all played a role and shouldn't get too down about the game. It was patchy and that last 30 mins is exactly what the bench is for

tbh i didn't think last nights game was such a disaster. There was some serious sloppiness that crept into everybody. Nobody was sharp. Maybe Ince was the sharpest. But McClaren could have brought any 3 off. He could have made 11 subs.

I think the only people to single out in that game are the ones that haven't been keeping pace with the good performances in recent weeks. Ward and Christie. Because there are players sat on the bench while these lads are constantly making poor decisions.

The rest have all played a role and shouldn't get too down about the game. It was patchy and that last 30 mins is exactly what the bench is for

I wasn't down about last night I thought Rotherham did a job on us by flooding the midfield and our defense couldn't get out .

The last 30 minutes we were fantastic and a joy to watch and the comeback was amazing Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Well done to the team for the season so far.

isn't bent meant to sign if we go up as part of the loan deal?  or was that a lod of old waffle?

You've thought it ...now you have to cope with dawning realisation ....that deals = waffle :-)

Sure he could be persuaded to sign ...... But mackems in championship would probably offer him more than we would in the Prem if he keeps up his scoring record.

I think Ince is one we would really want to make permanent. Would be nice if Hull went down, our best chance of signing him in my opinion.

Fee for Ince? I estimate

Don't know about Lingard.

Definitely sign Ince, seems to fit the formation we're playing.

Wouldn't sign Bent, think wages are too expensive for a player that's here for a change in formation.

Would like to see Omar played in CM rather than DCM first.

Is this a joke? 

Who gives a sausage about keeping to a formation when the new one provides six goals in six!???

Right now, if it was May at this point and we had gone up I would sign:

Mascarell - We do not yet know how good Thorne is going to be on his return? What if he isn't as great as first seemed? Mascarell is tried and tested in our team. Worst comes to worst he is Thornes backup

Ince - Don't need to comment on this

Bent - Proven goalscorer in the PL. Everyone saying he doesn't fit in, he's scored in every game he's played 433 in so far, what else do you want?

I wouldn't sign:

Lingard - Manure would want too much money as he has recently signed a new deal - no chance of this happening.

Would you sign any on permanents, are They realistic signings, how much would they cost, would they be dependant on promotion?

Answers on a postcard....

Ince and bent if we go up otherwise wages too much. Mascarell no as I think we only signed him as a sub for George. Lingaard has just signed a deal with manure mind you so had George at west brom Haven seen much of lingaard but I've liked what little I have seen. Even if manure would sell they might want a big fee for a young player still with over 3 years on his contract.

Bamford thought he could make the Chelsea team. He's at Boro this season and well probable leave on a permanent next season. So Lingard isn't really off limits.

Hav Chelsea offered bamford a 3 year contract?

Bamford thought he could make the Chelsea team. He's at Boro this season and well probable leave on a permanent next season. So Lingard isn't really off limits.

Lingard was in Man Utd first team before got injured this season so don't bother compare with Bamford at Chelsea as Bamford will never play for them in first team we all know it lol...

Archived