Rotherham United v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ward is playing I think we must be going for "shock and awe" rather than a measured approach. Slightly disappointed Dawks doesn't get first dibs, but in truth tonight is more about keeping it tight at the back. Hopefully we can achieve a clean sheet. If we do 3 points are ours.

Is it just me who rates Ward a lot better than Dawks?

Despite being wingers, they are completely different players.

One's game is based purely on impact and aggressive attacking play, the other on retaining possession and build-up play.

IMO you'd struggle with two Dawks on either wing and at the same time you'd struggle with two Wards on either wing. Ince is arguably the best of both.

But all depends which type of player you prefer to see and how said player impacts the team.

If there was a stream, there would be a TV box next to the match on Bet365.

As there isn't, it's almost guaranteed that there isn't a stream. Then again, I'm struggling to think why there woul be one given the CL games and the fact there won't be any special Championship FL show coverage on just three matches,

Ward is probably my least liked Derby player. I find the feint, feint, smash it a bit infuriating. I still think he offers us something. Wouldn't call him a liability or anything.

Just prefer all the others over him.

Apart from set pieces. I hate him when he goes near one.

Ward is probably my least liked Derby player. I find the feint, feint, smash it a bit infuriating. I still think he offers us something. Wouldn't call him a liability or anything.

Well, Ince and Mascarell should keep him off them!! I hope.

I am with you. I do like the Martin faint faint shake his head routine a little bit more. Tonight Ward should be good enough, but one suspects he has to deliver tonight - the beauty of the squad with Russell, Dwaks and Lingard being available Saturday instead.

Well, Ince and Mascarell should keep him off them!! I hope.

Omar has brilliant set pieces in crossing situations. That one v Reading that nearly went in and Keogh missed by inches was awesome

It was central, too far out to shoot... like the one v Wolves. Can't really do owt with them but he's very good.

Ince? His was a fluke and he's rubbish...

I am with you. I do like the Martin faint faint shake his head routine a little bit more. Tonight Ward should be good enough, but one suspects he has to deliver tonight - the beauty of the squad with Russell, Dwaks and Lingard being available Saturday instead.

Is Russell expected to be back by Sat then?

I miss Johnny. :(

Can we not speak of him

Archived