Rotherham United v Derby County

AmericanRam

Really looking forward to this, love a evening out in a properly small time Yorkshire dump.

Dawkins to start please.

3-1 Rams. Thorne with the 3rd on a 94th minute. In the ensuing celebrations, the lad that punched Wilson runs on to the pitch and sparks their fat **** of manager straight out, his 3 year ban is rescinded and he receives the freedom of Derbyshire.  

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win, 2-0 or 2-1 for me.

My team would be...

Grant

Shotton Keogh Bucko Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes Hendrick

Ince Bent Dawkins

I thought Dawkins had a good game today, I was impressed with him. He didn't do anything to warrant him losing his starting place. Ince in for Ward. Lingard did well but again don't think he did enough to put him ahead of Dawkins from today's performance.

Like it apart from the praise for the Jessy. Fancy us to score 3

Watford, Bournemouth (twice) and Boro all won there fairly comfortably this season.

If we're on our game, I think we can win quite comfortably but they have improved of late and against Bolton it was quite alarming how many chances they created.

Derbyshire will be extra keen to score against us, and I have a feeling their manager has something against us due to his previous grudge with Clough and that night at Crawley.

Got to admit, he's done a good job there.

And his recent comments about the Championship not wanting Rotherham in the league is a clear tactic to try and convince referees that they're being unfairly treated.

Win this, Boro to draw at Brum and we're looking all good again.

No Sammon for them could be a big blow, looks like our Conor's found a home with their lot. Rotherham are solid enough but aren't anything special outside of Pringle or possibly Derbyshire on his (rare) day.

Hoping its a similar away match to Donny last season during Easter. Rams fans dominating the stadium, solid win and a clean sheet to boot.

0-2 Derby

Bent

Dawkins

Don't want dawkins to start. As reliable as he is  we have to win this game and for dawks doesn't do enough attacking. Ince Bent Lingard to start up front for me

I think Dawkins will start. With Martin injured, Dawkins is becoming our most important player. We don't have another player that can hold up the ball and bring other players into play. Bent isn't awful at holding up, but by making him do that, we are losing the best part of his game. 

I think the back four will have been instructed to use Dawkins as an outlet. He is very good at it. 

I think Dawkins will start. With Martin injured, Dawkins is becoming our most important player. We don't have another player that can hold up the ball and bring other players into play. Bent isn't awful at holding up, but by making him do that, we are losing the best part of his game.

I think the back four will have been instructed to use Dawkins as an outlet. He is very good at it.

Totally agree.... Thought he was actually the one who looked like creating most attacking situations yesterday...

Grant

Christie          Keogh      Buxton    Forsyth             

Mascarell

Hughes       Hendrick

Dawkins                                        Ince

Bent

Hard fought 3-0 I think with Bent grabbing 2 and Keogh scoring from a set piece.

Archived