Rotherham United v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great spirit to fight back, but ultimately two points dropped on reflection.

Jamie Ward is an awesome guy and a solid player, but I can't help but feel his inclusion is preventing better players from having a game. Same can be said for Buxton.

Shotts and Dawks in for Saturday.

Tom Ince is on fire. What an impact he's having.

Agree totally Bris.

Not really promotion material though is it?

What isn't promotion material? Drawing at Rotherham?

Perhaps it isn't, but winning at Ipswich and Watford is.

We'r not invincible, we will have matches where we're not at our best and that's largely down to the opposition. Wish people would get some perspective. Be upset about not winning, but comments such as these are frankly ridiculous.

Bitter disappointment ,we were playing Rotherham and conceded 3 goals ,what chance have we in the premiership ? just not good enough and may as well stay down if we have no ability to beat teams like Rotherham ,truly very very disappointed a poor result lads and 2 points dropped .Just not good enough to gain automatic promotion

Difficult to decide how to look at this game really.

You could say it's a poor result as Rotherham, home or away should be beaten if you want to finish top 2.

Then again you could say picking up a draw away from home, when you're 3-1 down with 25 minutes to go is a good result.

At 3-1 down I would obviously take a point but I'm still very disappointed we couldn't go top with a win. Massive opportunity for Boro to go three points clear tomorrow, unless they also bottle it. It also lets Ipswich back in. A good weekend for them and they could go from 4th to top in the space of a game so definitely not out of it. We really need to take six points from our next to games now otherwise there could be a gap between us and the top two.

Worrying and frustrating to see in three games vs 23rd, 22nd and 20th, we've dropped 7 points.

Archived