Rotherham United v Derby County

AmericanRam

What isn't promotion material? Drawing at Rotherham?

Perhaps it isn't, but winning at Ipswich and Watford is.

We'r not invincible, we will have matches where we're not at our best and that's largely down to the opposition. Wish people would get some perspective. Be upset about not winning, but comments such as these are frankly ridiculous.

It's not promotion material to concede 5 goals in two games. Fine we have ince and bent who got 5 goals between them in those two games. But the defence gives me the Heeby geebies. When will albentosa be fit?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not promotion material to concede 5 goals in two games. Fine we have ince and bent who got 5 goals between them in those two games. But the defence gives me the Heeby geebies. When will albentosa be fit?

It's promotion form to keep 15 clean sheets in 31 games, though. 

Ok here is my take on the match:

Pretty bad defending it sounded like for basically their goals,but again great job by the team to man up and get a point out of this one.

Ince was magnificent again,very happy he is here for the promotion push;great finish on his first goal and second sounded like a good one as well.

I have to say this also...please Mac start Dawks Saturday.His style of play is what we need and Ward...meh once again.

As everyone else knows,great chance here to go top and did not take advantage of that;however of course still in great shape,just have to stop getting down in these instances and taking care of business throughout.

Dissapointed not to win yes...but would be totally ticked off if got nothing out of this.

On to Sheffield Wednesday.

Just seen the goals, bad individual mistakes.

Grant doesn't make many so not worried, Forsyth for the first, and Omar for the last.

Draw your away games and win your home, that is still promotion form, we just need to win the home one now

Just seen the goals, bad individual mistakes.

Grant doesn't make many so not worried, Forsyth for the first, and Omar for the last.

Draw your away games and win your home, that is still promotion form, we just need to win the home one now

You're not blaming Keogh for completely missing his kick? It is Mascarell's error, but both have had an absolute mare. First is Forsyth and second is Grant.

Really?

Leicester 1-4 Brighton

Reading 1-1 Leicester

In the same week last season.

Does anyone else have any more over-reacting hokum to write I have another 20 minutes to flame it.

That's a rubbish answer

So, to look at the bigger picture is a rubbish answer but to look at one game is a good conclusion? 

As I said, third best attack, third best defence. So, how can we blame the defence and not the attack? Surely they're both as bad, or good, as each other. 

I still think we will win the league, any away game is a potential slip up so coming from 3-1 to draw and going back into the autos is hardly a disaster.

I agree the defence has often got away with murder this season loads of CS but often still with elements of comedy gold defending. Not tonight. First goal simple header back to the 6 yard line..no Derby player in sight - tap in. 2nd goal Grant just had a total shocker, schoolboy stuff. 3rd goal Mascarell with an awful header followed by Keogh with an equally pitiful challenge and they score again.

It is obvious where are problems lie..im sure we will get away with it more often than not but our Achilles heel is at the back we are very weak centrally

Really?

Leicester 1-4 Brighton

Reading 1-1 Leicester

In the same week last season.

Does anyone else have any more over-reacting hokum to write I have another 20 minutes to flame it.

ITS NOT PROMOTION MATERIAL TO HAVE A PLAYER CALLED RICHARD IN THE TEAM

Archived