Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

Mafiabob

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching final score and the summariser who was at the Ipro said the Rams were very good today, and she said Bolton did not play all that bad , but on todays showing they and anyone else in the league could not live with Derby.

Then came a bit of a discussion in the studio on the promotion teams , and the female presenter said she had been to Bournemouth a few times this season , and even though they were top , in her opinion they were NOT ready for the Premier league.

That's when Crooks piped up about Boro.

The BBC have already shown the Bournemouth GOALS and win at WIgan..!! They are a class Football station, and I bet the Championship coverage around 1.30 in the morning is crap as well..

I'm not one for,conspiracy theories but I have found the relative lack of national coverage for DCFC quite surprising. I get the Sunday times. We are very rarely the headline championship report. Usually it's 3 or 4 lines in the round up. Odd given our league position over the last 12 months. I can't decide if it is relative wealth or something of a geographic anomaly and where they choose to send reporters.

Managed to get to the game today with our youngest son and really enjoyed it. Overall a very competent performance and I thought Ince was outstanding, in addition to the goals he gave us a lot more pace up front as well.

COYR

I'm not one for,conspiracy theories but I have found the relative lack of national coverage for DCFC quite surprising. I get the Sunday times. We are very rarely the headline championship report. Usually it's 3 or 4 lines in the round up. Odd given our league position over the last 12 months. I can't decide if it is relative wealth or something of a geographic anomaly and where they choose to send reporters.

They write about what people want to read - and quite frankly DCFC just don't grab the same amount as attention as the likes of Leeds United and even Nottingham Forest.

The same goes for the Premier League.

Manchester City just don't gather the same amount as attention as the likes of Liverpool, United, Chelsea and Arsenal. In fact, I'd argue more people are interested in Spurs and West Ham United than City.

Good performance today especially as Bolton were up for it and real terriers in the middle of the park. Good to Forsyth bombing down the wing again, he's been far too reticent in recent games. The whole team got stuck in and gave everything.

Letter to Steve Bruce. ... Dear Steve .. The lad Ince isn't too bad. With the right incentive we might be prepared to take him off your hands. He had a tidy cameo performance today. I'll tell you what .. If we can do a deal now before you catch up with the news we'd give you a free Ram Hat and a token for some steak and Chips at Macs Bar and a signed Connor Sammon photo in a nice frame. Hurry before we change our minds

I have no idea, just said that the Final Score show only showed the Bournemouth Win, a good win of course but not fair on all the other fans as not everyone has Sky. Broadsheets we don't get any mention..

Archived