Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

Mafiabob

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried three times to get live streaming and got pop ups and other crapola each time. Forecast for the score today Ninos? 2 -nill to Derby for me. If we get a goal in the first ten minutes it could be 4 - nill.

Agree with your prediction, sort of. I think Bolton will try to do a blackburn on us. They are knackered from the midweek game, and are missing players. This is either gonna be a 1-0 Derby win with Bent coming on after 65 to nick it, or its going to be a slaughter if we score early like you say. I think if we have Hendrick, Ward, Dawkins out there, its gonna be a long afternoon where we have tons of possession and few if any goals. 1-0. If 2 from Lingard or Ince and Bryson are out there, or we score really quick, I think we will tear them to bits, and yeah about 4-0.

We do need a win here though, because you have to think that all of our rivals are going to win, given their incredibly easy match ups this weekend. Hopefully though, Boro or Bournemouth will slip up. 

Only 3 defeats in their last 16 games. That is top 6 form since their new manager took over.

Not bad considering they've played Liverpool twice in that run...a Liverpool side at full strength I might add.

They are absolutely on an upward curve and now that Lennon has had a transfer window and done a lot of business, they may well get stronger.

You can argue the facts till you're blue in the face but stats do not lie and the stats tell us they are picking up the points at the minute which is something they weren't doing under their previous regime.

Only 5 points from their last 5 league games - that's relegation form.

Lost to Huddersfield and Rotherham, beat Wendies, drew with Dirties and Wolves.

Only 5 points from their last 5 league games - that's relegation form.

Lost to Huddersfield and Rotherham, beat Wendies, drew with Dirties and Wolves.

Yep, when you take a closer look, they haven't played any of the big boys have they.

Lineup prediction:

Grant

Shotton Keogh Albentosa Forsyth 

Mascarell

Hughes Bryson

Ince                           Ward

Martin

And that makes you happy? Spiteful. As bad as Ninos and his Martin issue.

Bet you didn't celebrate when we beat Fulham 5-2

I love Martin wots you talking about. I

Archived