1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People with bad body odour/hygiene.

Guy at restaurant tonight made me gag almost with how bad he smelled:Mix between fish and dog ****...or worse.

I just don't understand how some people can go out in public like that and this guy had on nice clothes and when he was leaving I saw that he drove a newer Toyota Camry.

Ffs man take a shower or at least throw on some cologne.

• 2 weeks later...

When your power company cuts power to put up new pole...without telling you in advance!:angry:

Thanks feckers...I was right in the middle of cooking me some omelets...and watching Snatch.

Rude,inconsiderate,hard-hat wearing b*stards.

They better hope fixed before Boro game.

Noisy children's toys & books with no off switch. Randomly go off if you walk past them.

p.s. I'm sorry my little sweetheart, your little toy piano accidentally got thrown into the recycling last night and Uncle John is going to get a crappy birthday present in return for buying it for you.

Nevermind the UN trying to solve poverty, stop wars and such like.

If they really want to make the world a better, more peaceful place pass an international law dictating which way we should move when faced with an oncoming person in a small space!

The amount of time lost to mankind while we all move the same way several times, in a wierd little dance, before smiling politely while one yields is ridiculous.

Not bothered if it's left or right, just standardise it pronto.

Nevermind the UN trying to solve poverty, stop wars and such like.

If they really want to make the world a better, more peaceful place pass an international law dictating which way we should move when faced with an oncoming person in a small space!

The amount of time lost to mankind while we all move the same way several times, in a wierd little dance, before smiling politely while one yields is ridiculous.

Not bothered if it's left or right, just standardise it pronto.

People who can't drive or just quite rude when they do:

*Change lanes in front of you without turning on their signal(Yes I see you you mohawk wearing ****).

*Go 15-20 mph below the speed limit(Hey pal,difference between being cautious and just plain annoying and irritating).

*During a traffic buildup, ride their car on the side of the road and then get stuck trying to turn around,ending up holding up traffic even more(Idiot).

*Etc,etc.

- people who take up the majority of the pavement when walking past you. Even more annoying when its some little gym goer who thinks he is tanked

- holding a door for anyone and no thank you.

Grinds my gears.

those twitter accounts "football away days"

"Derby fans at Barnsley 6,500 sell out"

underneath:

Leeds4ever: "only up road, we would have taken more" SOLD OUT FFS!

- people who take up the majority of the pavement when walking past you. Even more annoying when its some little gym goer who thinks he is tanked

Pretend you're not looking where you're going & not aware of them, as you walk towards them. They normally shift out of the way then.

- holding a door for anyone and no thank you.

Grinds my gears.

Pretend you're not looking where you're going & not aware of them, as you walk towards them. They normally shift out of the way then.

​Same here. I once had a first date with a woman & opened the door for her (as you should). She then challenged me along the lines of: Are you just doing that because I'm a woman?. I'm perfectly capable... etc etc etc.

There was no second date.

Liberal tv, feckin hate it, why do i have to explain to my 6 year old son why two blokes have there tongues down each others throat, we supposed to have a watershed at 9.00pm.

disability parking, every tom, **** and harry park in these spaces.

Archived