1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Its alright for you short folk, what about those of us that are 6'2"!!

Can barely get my knees behind those ******* seats.

Replacing the lost thread, what irritates you?

I'll start with people who eat After Eights by slipping them out of their sleeves, leaving the empty sleeve behind in the box. This mindless act then leads to disappointment for others who may think there's a full box to choose from, when in reality it's just empty promise.

A more selfish act is hard to imagine, I'd bring back the birch for such offenders!

Dog owners that take the time to pick up their dogs **** and put it little black plastic bags with handles....only to then hang it on the nearest gate, tree branch or simply discard it on the floor!! What the hell is that about?!??!??!

Dog owners that take the time to pick up their dogs **** and put it little black plastic bags with handles....only to then hang it on the nearest gate, tree branch or simply discard it on the floor!! What the hell is that about?!??!??!

• 2 weeks later...

on my new phone, I can swipe across the letters when texting and it should know. But it sausaging annoys me when I swipe W>H>E>N and the word that comes up is "Egregious"!! WTF?

When I order food that comes with a side salad (ie this tandoori chicken I am eating), then I crack open the side salad looking forward to the fresh tomato and onion that should be in there, with it being the only salad I truly like! Only to discover one EIGHTH of a small tomato and about 3 rings of onion, but more lettuce than a supermarket!!

When I order food that comes with a side salad (ie this tandoori chicken I am eating), then I crack open the side salad looking forward to the fresh tomato and onion that should be in there, with it being the only salad I truly like! Only to discover one EIGHTH of a small tomato and about 3 rings of onion, but more lettuce than a supermarket!!

• 3 months later...

when someone does an identical thread three months later.

Oh, er.... when someone in front of you on the motorway, but on a lane inside of the one you are in, has their indicator flashing to overtake, and you wait, hold back, even flash and they have no interest in overtaking, they're just too stucking fupid to realise that they left their indicator flashing...

Archived