1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

Replacing the lost thread, what irritates you?

I'll start with people who eat After Eights by slipping them out of their sleeves, leaving the empty sleeve behind in the box. This mindless act then leads to disappointment for others who may think there's a full box to choose from, when in reality it's just empty promise.

A more selfish act is hard to imagine, I'd bring back the birch for such offenders!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The Americanization of England (You'll note the irony, unless you're American).

Exhibit A) Hash browns on a full English.

Exhibit B) Tax dodging coffee shops f**king everywhere. Not even the good kind you get in Amsterdam either. Nowadays everyone has to drink a Latte or a Mocha or an Espresso. Fair enough have a coffee but why do you have to have a litre of it at a time in a polystyrene cup with your name written on it in biro on the train. Drink it in the shop. You're not really so busy that you have to get high off caffeine on public transport while typing loudly at 300 words per second on your Apple Mac. You're not in Sex and the City or Friends so pack it in and be normal.

Exhibit C) The way like everyone is, so like, totally self inflecting, like all the time.

Exhibit D) Gotten.

2. When someone leaves the television remote control right next to the television. It was invented so that you don't have to leave your seat to change the channel! If I have to get up to get the control I might as well change the channel while I'm there. Leave it on the arm of the sofa!

3. Beards on twenty somethings. I don't mean a bit of stubble or a van Dyke, I mean those huge ugly, scruffy dirty looking Afghan shepherd beards. What are you doing? Once you hit mid-life crisis fair enough you should be free to indulge your inner Andrea Pirlo or Charles Darwin but at 22 you just look a nob.

Joe gets a 'like' for point 3 alone - f**king hipsters.....

What irritates me? Mondays. I don't like them.....

Are they not just boasting that at 20 something they can grow a luxuriant beard rather than just the bum fluff some of their contemporaries can only just manage?

I don't drink coffee but I used to be so busy that I found myself eating a sub while running to the bus station. In the middle of my jog I realised I needed to change my prioraties. I understand very well people that take their coffee to go. I would also love to drink these Latte and Moccha coffees but I can't drink caffeine any more.

Are they not just boasting that at 20 something they can grow a luxuriant beard rather than just the bum fluff some of their contemporaries can only just manage?

Probably, but there's no need to push the extreme and go all radical Muslim cleric on us. Why don't they get a f**king hook for a hand as well and go live in a b***ard cave.

football songs where a certain player is a w**ker and wears a "w**ker's hat". I'm pretty sure there's no such item as a w**ker's hat, therefore, the song makes no sense and should never be sang.

There is such a thing as a w*nkers hat. See Pharrel Williams.

I love a fvcking good rant;

- Social media

- The Daily Mail sidebar of shame

- The Daily Mail

- People that kick off if you call them mate whilst serving them their groceries. 

- Converse shoes

- Hordes of women (and some men) stumbling around with countless primark bags, the true sign of a 'Broken Britain'

- Young peoples apathetic attitude towards politics.

- Mock outrage. Fvck off you soft cvnts

- Peoples fascination with other peoples personal lives.

- Reality TV

- The really fit girl that i tend to see on nights out who has a 'friendly' bisexual boyfriend, ditch him.  

I tend to get irritated by driving/drivers.

1, When I realise my shoelace is somehow undone when driving. It's like I have to find a way of tying it up whilst driving. But am a safe driver so don't.

2, Idiots who do stupid things on the road, just to get one of two cars ahead in a the race to the slip road or exit. Earlier some moron cut across the chevrons to get in front of me exiting the motorway earlier. He could have killed us both, what was the point?

Archived