1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

Unspreadable spreadable butter and bread that breaks up whenever you try to spread any on it..

Yes, I can even fail at simply making a sandwich.

I share your pain brother. So much so that I'm firmly in the Flora camp now! Given up on all the nicer stuff cos I cannot be arsed to let it melt a bit!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you are almost 100 percent sure you have a job...but do not get it as they promoted somebody from within who only has 2 years programming experience compared to your 6+ and other library expertise also.

Bananas.

It is great organizations promote from within...but when another candidate is far superior,makes no sense.

Anyway,back on the job hunt.

I hear a local strip club needs a bouncer and have a great lunch buffett...

When their are lines at store, stadium, etc and people who intentionally cut in front of you in line, saying "Oh sorry, didn't know you were in line." No dumbass, I am just standing in the middle of a pack of people for the heck of it...and your full of ****.

Their must be some big bloody queue jumpers round your way, I certainly wouldn't push in front of you from what I've seen!

Then again, English reserve would prevent that happening anyhow, I'd starve through politeness if I lived in a disaster area, but at least I'd die noble!

Their must be some big bloody queue jumpers round your way, I certainly wouldn't push in front of you from what I've seen!

Then again, English reserve would prevent that happening anyhow, I'd starve through politeness if I lived in a disaster area, but at least I'd die noble!

Lol.It happens quite often here in the States,and tbh I have got into some heated arguments before with these idiots.

People around these parts are just rude and only care about themselves.Not all are like that of course,but a fair share are.

One time a guy I know who had to be over 300 pounds tried to cut in front of like ten people but staff made him go to the back.

Due to his size,I assumed he was dying for food...and I was not wrong.When I went to throw my tray away..he had begun eating I dare say ten pounds worth of food it seemed to me.

Lol.It happens quite often here in the States,and tbh I have got into some heated arguments before with these idiots.

People around these parts are just rude and only care about themselves.Not all are like that of course,but a fair share are.

One time a guy I know who had to be over 300 pounds tried to cut in front of like ten people but staff made him go to the back.

Due to his size,I assumed he was dying for food...and I was not wrong.When I went to throw my tray away..he had begun eating I dare say ten pounds worth of food it seemed to me.

You see in England, we'd have a internal debate about whether they'd pushed in, then decide if they did they obviously didn't mean it, then let it lie.

However when abroad and the same thing happens,we moan like **** when a German, or at least someone with a foreign accent who we automatically assume to be German, does the same thing!

It's amazing how the Germans who reserve all the sunbeds in European hotels always seem to have a Manc or Scouse tinge to their tutonic tones!

Is this a common problem in America then ? I lived in Toronto for 10 months and couldn't have found the locals more polite and welcoming. It got to the point where it became slightly annoying everyone working in shops/cafes wanting to chat with a dead hungover 20 year old country boy trying to find his lecture room. 

Today's first world problems; quarter life crisis' 

Is this a common problem in America then ? I lived in Toronto for 10 months and couldn't have found the locals more polite and welcoming. It got to the point where it became slightly annoying everyone working in shops/cafes wanting to chat with a dead hungover 20 year old country boy trying to find his lecture room.

Today's first world problems; quarter life crisis'

From my experience,yes.As I told revil of course not everyone is rude,but more than enough are.

Never been myself,but my Dad is a truck driver and went to Toronto last year.He said everyone was generally pretty nice to him.

From my experience,yes.As I told revil of course not everyone is rude,but more than enough are.

Never been myself,but my Dad is a truck driver and went to Toronto last year.He said everyone was generally pretty nice to him.

Lovely people the Canadians, even nicer when you get out of the big cities. And the women are incredible, so so attractive in every single way. Still give the USA credit here, i musty have fallen in love around every hour i was in New York :wub:  :wub:  

When you go to a convenience store and the cashier is talking to someone on the phone about stupid **** like Justin feckin Bieber and ignores you as you are trying to pay for your items.When asking for their help,they give you an angry stare,Bananas,and briskly ring you up while telling their friend or whatever, 'Call you later,this guy is giving me a look.'

Now I am not one who goes around smarting off to teenage girls...but this gal really irked me.No point being rude.

Also I had really bad stomach pain...so was in a bit of a hurry.Crab cakes did me no favours. :(

When you go to a convenience store and the cashier is talking to someone on the phone about stupid **** like Justin feckin Bieber and ignores you as you are trying to pay for your items.When asking for their help,they give you an angry stare,Bananas,and briskly ring you up while telling their friend or whatever, 'Call you later,this guy is giving me a look.'

Now I am not one who goes around smarting off to teenage girls...but this gal really irked me.No point being rude.

Also I had really bad stomach pain...so was in a bit of a hurry.Crab cakes did me no favours. :(

People must be really rude in the USA

Archived