1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​you reckon? Can you see that in the admin suite? I'd be interested to know how many posters have me on ignore. Not really interested in who, just how many!

​Yeah I looked earlier, you have 2476 that have you on ignore and thats a record, in second place is Boycie on 2

A couple of things really get my back up.

1. Ppl putting their feet up on the bus seats. Excuse me, ppl have to sit there, get yer bloody feet down.

2. Extremely rude ppl who push in the bus queue, in front of an elderly couple, the lady in this case, was quite obviously blind.

Now, not only did one such rude chavvy teenager cow push in, but also sat in the seats meant for elderly passengers, which made the couple have to walk further down the packed bus. She got a bit distressed as they couldn't sit together in the end. 

This is inconsiderate, mean and bloody bad mannered. I hate ppl like this, I really do.

small condoms, why do they make them so small, now a big ***** like me should have man sized condom, it gets on my nerve standing there looking like my manhood has a top hat on.

oh ok then....why do they make condom packets so hard to get into, you need a degree to enter these things

A couple of things really get my back up.

1. Ppl putting their feet up on the bus seats. Excuse me, ppl have to sit there, get yer bloody feet down.

2. Extremely rude ppl who push in the bus queue, in front of an elderly couple, the lady in this case, was quite obviously blind.

Now, not only did one such rude chavvy teenager cow push in, but also sat in the seats meant for elderly passengers, which made the couple have to walk further down the packed bus. She got a bit distressed as they couldn't sit together in the end. 

This is inconsiderate, mean and bloody bad mannered. I hate ppl like this, I really do.

Archived