1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

It's a universal thing AR. Certainly these days. I used to be a "assume people are ok until they prove otherwise' kind of guy. Now, to manage internal expectations it's just easier to assume that they're bog-woppits of the highest order, lest they pleasantly surprise me.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who have no clue how to use a self check out till, and eventually the assistant, who is covering 20 other tills, has to do it for them. IDIOTS

I will say I get irritated by those machines. If the weight is wrong of something, and it says "please put your item in the bagging area", and you end up arguing with it.. "I sausaging did you sausaging saveloy!".

just watching MOTD and saw Bamford's goal against Man City, that didn't irritate me, but on the replay, in the background, about 20 rows back, was some Fat Manc giving Bamford, who was looking in a different direction completely, the two fingers and undoubtedly telling him to sausage off. That did irritate me! What's the point you special sausage? Bamford cannot see you, nor hear you, nor does he care. Why?

just watching MOTD and saw Bamford's goal against Man City, that didn't irritate me, but on the replay, in the background, about 20 rows back, was some Fat Manc giving Bamford, who was looking in a different direction completely, the two fingers and undoubtedly telling him to sausage off. That did irritate me! What's the point you special sausage? Bamford cannot see you, nor hear you, nor does he care. Why?

It makes you feel like a man!! Just another reason why football fans annoy me!

Because he's a dumbass? Just a guess.

Tickets/credentials are late for something you are leaving for tomorrow.Supposed to have been here Thursday.

Bananas.My presentation on adult literacy is ready to go,but now have to call them to ensure my things are in order or if I am coming on another day.

No biggie now,can't do this now anyway as I am leaving for a temporary job in Iowa Wednesday.Still irks me though but anyway.

As far as something else irritating me?

Well it irritates the **** out of me when people text and drive.First off,it is illegal,and secondly rude as **** as you hold traffic up and thirdly...pretty dang dangerous.

I think I have asked this before,but is this illegal in UK? If not,it should be imo.

People who are racist but then decide to......

• Go to the Polish car wash instead of washing their own car, lazy
  • Buy kebabs on a night out and say Muslims are taking over country
  • Be too lazy at work and say immigrants are taking are jobs.....pull your fingers out and start working hard

UKIP and how they seem to think people are voting for their policies and not as a protest vote

Reality TV is a disgrace 

Daily Mail, if we all listened to them we'd be all hiding in bunkers for the rest of our lives in fear

People who moan about the boundaries of their drives with neighbours who aren't causing any problems, have you not got anything better to do?

Politicians who don't bother to vote on new bills in parliament, that's what we've picked you for to make decisions for our country, not to bottle out and sit on the fence

"Lad Culture" - what the f*ck is this? 

Arrogant students who think they're better than me because they've got a fancy degree coming their way and think they can walk into a lovely job of their dreams but have no work experience. Think again.

On the subject of university, courses such as criminology, music, art, being offered at so many university's when in the real world after graduation they've a very slim chance of getting a job in them areas because the lack of work in them areas. Money being wasted.

thats more like it, another irritation, the girl who does my laundry and irons my shirts (not my wife before some smartass comments) can't seem to get the crease on the sleeve dead centre. winds me up no end

You just can't get the right standard of slave nowadays.

Archived