1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Yooofs who wear their jeans round their knee's.. (Little Angry are you reading this)?
  • Changing the names of my favourite sweets. WTF is a Snicker?
  • Anyone who does not drive a BMW.. Slackers, get a job..  :ph34r:
  • Middle lane hoggers.. (anyone who does not drive a BMW)  :ph34r:
  • Drivers who wear gloves.. 
  • Half n half scarfs..
  • Holiday brochures that bear no resemblance to the actual resort.
  • Bad customer service..
  • Over the top customer service.. Can I help you sir as soon as I walk into a shop!! NO YOU CAN'T!! OK!!
  • Men who moistuerise... I am guessing Boycie here and deff IRam.  :o
  • Haggling..
  • Stats people who try and bullshit me at work. 

I take it as a compliment that you think I moisturise, but I keep myself looking young through yoga and yoghurt. I hate stats people who try and bullshit me on this forum.

24 hour TV news channels and their "Breaking News", which wasn't even very newsworthy when it "broke" several hours ago but nothing much has happened since and they've got to put something on a swanky flashing banner every eight seconds.

24 hour TV news channels and their "Breaking News", which wasn't even very newsworthy when it "broke" several hours ago but nothing much has happened since and they've got to put something on a swanky flashing banner every eight seconds.

ah you mean CNN.  :lol:

Dogs in coats.

When did this become acceptable? You'd always see the odd mad old biddy dressing up her little precious, but it's definitely becoming more prevalent. They already have fur, they're built for the outdoors, they do not need jackets in any weather conditions.

If they did that on a channel, would it be a 'dicky ticker'?

Archived