The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

18 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Pretty sure i've said I think he deserves the chance to take the team forward if he can keep up the play of the last game. NLN is a complete no go for me, **** manager.

To be fair to NLN, he's only worked with Smaller S%$T teams.

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Do Florist run this offer after every 1-0 home win?

Screenshot_2015-11-12-07-31-58.thumb.png

We only do it when we beat Derby.

Hence the embargo.

Two scarves a year

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its because you are so much of a laughing stock it has run its course.  It is like watching the same comedian do the same routine, no matter how funny it was first few times, eventually it gets dull.

Keep knocking one out on your 2015/16 cup final, after all its the only tiny light in a gloomfest season you are having.

Oh I forgot, I'm on ignore, because you can dish it out, but can't take it.  Wimp.

6 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

From BBC Derby County website.

"Derby head coach Paul Clement is set to name the team that lost to rivals Nottingham Forest last time out."

Fair play Mr Clement!!

Name & Shame

That'll bring a few of our wristslashers out, tigger.

Well played. :D

22 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

From BBC Derby County website.

"Derby head coach Paul Clement is set to name the team that lost to rivals Nottingham Forest last time out."

Fair play Mr Clement!!

Name & Shame

Which is fine, because that is a quality championship side.

Just so happens on that day they were ******* dreadful. From about minute 2 onwards your game plan was clear and it worked perfectly. The players didn't spot the plan though. Constant traps being set which we fell into too often. We could be playing until now and it would still be 1-0.

Lets hope Cardiff fancy their chances a bit more and come at us so we ban pick 'em off.

Archived