Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah, yep. Let's face it, football chanting in England has got absolutely naff all to do with English traditions anymore, if it ever really had. Even White Christmas is an American song, and let's not even start on the Venezuelan origins of today's most popular (i.e. most unimaginatively copied and used for everything) vocalisation, Dale Cavese.

I deduce that he will pay it initially allegedly

Not sure how these things work and it doesn't really matter if he pays it or we pay it as it's the overall package that matters.

The defender's former club posted on Twitter on Thursday evening: "Raul Albentosa has paid today the termination clause of his contract and ceases to belong to the SD Eibar." bbc

No. Although some people seem to think he brought himself out of his contract. While that's true, something tells me we will end up paying it. If that's correct, I'm not 100% sure though.

Bought. He bought himself out of the contract. It's an epidemic on this forum. 

The original Ramalam here, those of you who may have known me from the 606 days.

Thought I would give in to temptation and join. Serious question: Does Mostyn still think he runs the joint?... ;)

Those of you who were at BMW for the Q&A with McClaren and Simo last night will know that its a done deal announced before end of play today / before the match tomorrow.

Also that we are about to break the transfer record but they wouldn't disclose who...

That is all

Cheers for the tentative welcome. in all seriousness I have kept an eye on threads on here for years but never joined. It can be quite addictive this lark and in all fairness I instantly regret joining as I am now already late for a meeting.  :ph34r:

I dont claim to have "inside sources" or "have a friend of a friend who's cat is dating Simo's pet goldfish who says"...  just a true DCFC gent with the privilege of working for a business who has a had a box for quite a few years. You tend to get the scoop on a few things coming out the club and get invited to such things as Q&A sessions etc.

I am sure you will all get to know me as someone who only posts when I have something worth saying (Or if mostyn needs kicking back in his cage)

All in all delighted with Albentosa signing. Shrewd bit of business. Not sure on Warnock time will tell - Forsyth needed some competition complacency has crept in slightly IMO so fine. In terms of people banging on about needing another winger Dawkins is an asset should have been given more game time even with Ibe in the team. Him for me on Sat. 

5 posts and 2 of them mention me! 40% of your posts are about me! WOW! I'm honoured. 

In truth, it's fair to say that this forum is very high standard, so posters don't stand out as much, and cos of that, I'm not as notorious on this forum as I have been on lesser forums. But your stalking is appreciated.

*logs out* *logs in*

Whilst suspicious that Ninos said "welcome back" or something similar, these two aren't the same poster. I remember having to deal with some childish stuff from ramalamadingdong a few years back, cannot remember him contributing anything of note, but he'll soon get banned if he comes on here just to goad posters.

This lad has a serious work ethic. SD eibar manager commented on it saying that he was the ultimate professional and that he was always first into training ... And if you read his comments he states over and over that he is going to work harder than ever for Derby ... I liked his comment that he's not here because he wants to be in the prem league, he's here because he wants to play for Derby - great attitude and Chris Evans referenced it too.

Archived