Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

robglosta

My productivity at work has hit an all time high these last couple of days because i havent spent half my day reading this forum..... during the week leading up to the play off final i dont think i did a single second of work because all i was doing was reading this forum, so i guess i have finally caught back those missing hours for work.. ha ha

Big game tomorrow....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My productivity at work has hit an all time high these last couple of days because i havent spent half my day reading this forum..... during the week leading up to the play off final i dont think i did a single second of work because all i was doing was reading this forum, so i guess i have finally caught back those missing hours for work.. ha ha

Big game tomorrow....

same here

Thanks for the hard work.

Think it deserves a donation so rather than request member+ status back I'll wait until things have settled down and donate again - then change to my preferred username again!

Are you sure that this ain't some admin/mod ploy to collect donations for the site/fieldtrip to Paris ?

I was tearing my hair out.

I had a luxurious head of hair, now I am old, threadbare and bald.

To think that I nearly lost contact with you all! (Except Mozza!)

How could I have survived?

More importantly, ho could you all have survived?

Especially our leader, Daveo, who so looks forward to my jokes, puns and poems!

I had just topped the 3,000 posts too!

Coincided with my ipad going wrong and having to return to my steam driven laptop. Was a long time before I realised it wasn't just me - mainly as I wasn't bright enough to think of looking on twitter as that's a bit modern for me!

I'm sure this has been asked but as an IT nerd, is the system backed up regularly?

Well it's supposed to be backed up multiple times a day automatically, turns out they haven't been doing it, been quite random from anywhere between 4 and 7 days.

There is a reason why we've come this far back but as I said in another thread I don't really want to say on the forum what we know and what we've done incase the hacker is looking in.

Archived