Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

robglosta

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a shameless copy of the other posts, never post but lurk in the background. have had to resort to reading derby mad since this has been down. Generally sensible discussions on there but some guy called Rattea does post the most utter shiit:( more than willing to donate. How much do you realistically need each member to chip in?

In a shameless copy of the other posts, never post but lurk in the background. have had to resort to reading derby mad since this has been down. Generally sensible discussions on there but some guy called Rattea does post the most utter shiit:( more than willing to donate. How much do you realistically need each member to chip in?

Yeah how much ?

to be honest mate, he thought one of my posts was the funniest of 2015

It's only jan.

Hold on?....

in one thread, there were two nominations for comment of 2015, both were insults/threats to me. That poster that got banned after a few minutes.

Here is my contribution from another thread earlier this morning, posting for no other reason than bumping up me post count!

Around these parts I have the rather dubious reputation of being ya stereotypical "grumpy old git" "I don't believe it" "the worlds gone bonkers" "moisturiser for men, what's that all about" type of chap, but hey ho, there are times when my faith in decent human beings inhabiting this planet is momentarily restored!................top bloke Daveo!

What's this twitter thingy posters on here keep going on about?

I might be putting words into Daveo's mouth but I reckon all the generous offers of donations are fantastic but he likely wouldn't want to ask forum users directly to cover costs and/or losses. If you have the option of donating something it'll be very welcome but running the forum is a labour of love not a lucrative business idea. For that reason I expect Daveo wouldn't want to put a figure on it - anything you can afford, would be accepted with gratitude.

I might be putting words into Daveo's mouth but I reckon all the generous offers of donations are fantastic but he likely wouldn't want to ask forum users directly to cover costs and/or losses. If you have the option of donating something it'll be very welcome but running the forum is a labour of love not a lucrative business idea. For that reason I expect Daveo wouldn't want to put a figure on it - anything you can afford, would be accepted with gratitude.

Rightio I`LL chuck a fiver in Done

Pretty much as Gboro has said and as I have in a couple of threads in Forum Support, I will never never ask for a penny from any members, ever. The costs are ongoing each month and I never expect any members to feel like they have to donate to keep the forum online. We have adverts on the forum and donations also go towards funding.

The button is there for those that feel like chucking a few quid in the pot that's all and it's massively appreciated as is your donation.

Just to also mention that before the forum used to automatically upgrade people to Members+, I'm having to do it manually now so for those that do donate, I will upgrade you as soon as I am next online.

Archived