Moving on in the Cup

AmericanRam

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sheff u

Unfortunately i don,t think derby fans can be trusted to give nigel a respectful reception,

For some reason he seems to be held in the same sort of esteem as jewell and billy davies.

Not sheff u

Unfortunately i don,t think derby fans can be trusted to give nigel a respectful reception,

For some reason he seems to be held in the same sort of esteem as jewell and billy davies.

I wouldn't want Sheff Utd as I wouldn't want to put Mr Clough out of the cup.

It's unbelievable that that some Derby fans feel like that, he is Derby at heart and we wouldn't be enjoying these times had he not started the team re building.

We need to work out the best way of winning the cup. To do this we'll almost defo have to beat one of city or chelsea as unlikely that we will lift trophy and both of them getting knocked by other teams before final.

We have less chance of beating them in a 2 leg semi and both of them will have too much experience for us on a final.

We will probably better off playing them at home in the quarter final and hoping the other one gets a tough away draw and loses.

We could take one of the worse teams in the semi, then perhaps have a final vs Liverpool, Spurs or Saints.

I think Chelsea at home as City probably have more quality in reserve, as Shrewsbury showed last night.

We need to think big people. We win this cup and take the Euro league next season to get into Champs League! That is more likely than a top 4 prem finish anytime soon.

Archived