Moving on in the Cup

AmericanRam

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone but Sheff Utd, the forum will go in to meltdown if we ever play a NC team.

Precisely.... But I want it to happen! Should be a great few weeks on here....

Wow, what a scintillating burst of footballing genius for 25 minutes tonight from the Rams. Outstanding play and Dawkins' goals were terrific. No comment on the first half. I would like to have seen Calero come on instead of Ibe when we were winning 5-2 or even for Russell. Top of the League and in the last eight. Enough said. Thornissimo still to join the team. COYR

Looks like two non-Premier teams and five Premier teams left for us to be drawn against. Liverpool or Tottenham at home, then we would have a chance. I would prefer Sheffield United to show them who is the Daddy. 3500 fans is an awesome turnout in London in midweek. The semi final is two legs isn't it and on TV presumably so getting through is the priority to advertise the Rams to potential signings at Xmas.

Would love Sheffield United, for us to give them  tonking and then play the winner of a Bournemouth v Brighton tie in the semifinals. If that happened there'd never be a better chance of a cup final.

Playing a prem team over 2 legs would be really tough. Though if we hadn't had Gary Teale in the away semi at Old Trafford last time, we might well have edged them. Directly responsible for all of the goals!

Archived