Moving on in the Cup

AmericanRam

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any game is winnable for us right now. So give us the best, forget the rest. No bournemouth and no Sheff utd rubbish. Let's take out Man City at the Etihad baby.  :D

I wouldn't want Sheff Utd as I wouldn't want to put Mr Clough out of the cup.

It's unbelievable that that some Derby fans feel like that, he is Derby at heart and we wouldn't be enjoying these times had he not started the team re building.

I was highly critical of Clough and wanted him out as I didn't rate him as a manager or the vast majority of his signings.

Now he's gone I have no ill feelings towards him, I'm just happy he has gone. As I'm sure we all are.

I would not want to face Sheffield United at all, Nigel would be out to prove a point and stick the middle finger up to Rush and regardless of the result this forum would explode. Not sure it would attract a massive crowd either.

Plus seeing Nigel back in the dugout at PP would bring back horrible memories (bait cast, time to watch the float bob under).

Let's be honest we're not going to win it so bring on the big boys now, grab the big pay day then back to the league.

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/article/20141029qfdrawdetailsrp-2048343.aspx

The draw numbers for the Capital One Cup Quarter-Final draw

The Quarter-Final draw of the Capital One Cup will take place tonight live on Sky Sports immediately after the conclusion of the Manchester City versus Newcastle United match.

Draw numbers

1 AFC Bournemouth
2 Chelsea
3 Derby County
4 Liverpool
5 Sheffield United
6 Manchester City / Newcastle United
7 Stoke City / Southampton
8 Tottenham Hotspur / Brighton & Hove Albion

All ties to be played during the week commencing 15th December 2014.

Great game. Lot's of positives. Glad Buxton is back. We move the ball around so much better with him in the side. Omar must now surely at least start every other game. Dawkins had a great game. Two fantastic goals. Hope it gives him a boost in confidence. I want Sheff Utd next round. Then one of the big boys after we beat Utd. 

Archived