Moving on in the Cup

AmericanRam

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not want to face Sheffield United at all, Nigel would be out to prove a point and stick the middle finger up to Rush and regardless of the result this forum would explode. Not sure it would attract a massive crowd either.

Plus seeing Nigel back in the dugout at PP would bring back horrible memories (bait cast, time to watch the float bob under).

Let's be honest we're not going to win it so bring on the big boys now, grab the big pay day then back to the league.

Cloughie might be able to pump them up to get stuck into us Dav but no way would they beat us over 90/120 mins mate. Not nearly enough class. Seen them a couple of times and its alot of huff and puff.

I dont mind drawing them at all.

I've decided I'd like Newcastle away. It'll be 3 days after we play Middlesbrough away, which means that the Memsahib and I can spend a bit of time up there on the coast, and I'll be in the right area to visit the Rupali and have a go at Curry Hell.

Newcastle are almost a bye .We have a good record against them ,we even managed the only win in our premier league disaster against them. We should have beat them away that year as well.

I also think Spurs are do-able home or away would not want to play Sheff Utd. only because this forum would be unbearable .

Archived