Moving on in the Cup

AmericanRam

Did not look good at all in the first half when considering the bad passes and bad choices we had, especially the one from Forsyth, and the mistake by Omar also.  I for one was yelling like crazy at my laptop screen in anger, and you could tell Mac was quite frustrated also.  However, I remained confident that Mac could right the ship in the second half.

First off, it was clear to me how Mac must have really laid into them during HT, and that showed  right off.  Dawks was amazing tonight imo, along with JR and I would love for them to be the wing pair for Brentford. Feels great to get this far, and I  see no reason  we can't go all the way to Wembley if we play as I know we and others think we can.

On to the Quaterfinals where more than likely we will play a Prem team. I know some results have to come through, but who would everyone want in the next round? I wouldn't mind Chelsea.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not look good at all in the first half when considering the bad passes and bad choices we had, especially the one from Forsyth, and the mistake by Omar also.  I for one was yelling like crazy at my laptop screen in anger, and you could tell Mac was quite frustrated also.  However, I remained confident that Mac could right the ship in the second half.

First off, it was clear to me how Mac must have really laid into them during HT, and that showed  right off.  Dawks was amazing tonight imo, along with JR and I would love for them to be the wing pair for Brentford. Feels great to get this far, and I  see no reason  we can't go all the way to Wembley if we play as I know we and others think we can.

On to the Quaterfinals where more than likely we will play a Prem team. I know some results have to come through, but who would everyone want in the next round? I wouldn't mind Chelsea.

great summary!

Don't want Bournemouth, home or away.

Chelsea is Chelsea

Sheffield United, Nigel will want it more than any other, so no.

Manchester City/Newcastle, Can't see Toon winning tomorrow and its a no for City.

Stoke/Southampton, I'd take Stoke (at home) over Southampton but can't see Stoke winning.

Tottenham/Brighton, same with Newcastle.

So, Liverpool at home (hopefully) please tar.

Archived