Fulham v Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham made 8 changes from their league game against Charlton.They had 6 lads under

20,4 of them were playing in their youth team last season.They were bound to run out of

steam after an hour or so,we shouldn't get carried away.

8 changes from the team we beat 5-1 at home, just saying ;)

Erm, what did I write in that post which was so wrong at 8.40 then?

Not my fault your idol has been average this season.

mascarell is better than Eustace when it comes to ball control - really ? sold the 2nd goal

dawkins is a central midfielder- eh he isn't and never will be

bryso - offers nothing , what a load of nonsense , as long as McLaren keeps picking him hes doing something right and he had a right good game last night

cannae even remember what other nonsense you spouted

mascarell is better than Eustace when it comes to ball control - really ? sold the 2nd goal

bryso - offers nothing , what a load of nonsense , as long as McLaren keeps picking him hes doing something right and he had a right good game last night

we forgot Eustace has unbelievable ball control.

Not

Mascarell has far better control than Eustace - or are you going to judge on one mistake?

All of Dawkins' best work came through going through the middle. He set up goals at Blackburn, at home to Reading in the cup, last night by being in the middle.

Yes he can play out wide, but like Iniesta, his attributes with the ball are perfect for a central player. He'll never be a wide player in the way Russell and Ward are and in the middle he's far more creative than Bryson.

Other than Bryson's running, what does he do? He's been missing in so many games this season and he's bang average with the ball at his feet in the middle of the park.

Go and check the other nonsense please and highlight them for me. I'd really like to know...

Mascarell has far better control than Eustace - or are you going to judge on one mistake?

All of Dawkins' best work came through going through the middle. He set up goals at Blackburn, at home to Reading in the cup, last night by being in the middle.

Yes he can play out wide, but like Iniesta, his attributes with the ball are perfect for a central player. He'll never be a wide player in the way Russell and Ward are and in the middle he's far more creative than Bryson.

Other than Bryson's running, what does he do? He's been missing in so many games this season and he's bang average with the ball at his feet in the middle of the park.

Go and check the other nonsense please and highlight them for me. I'd really like to know...

Dawkins would love being at the tip of a diamond, but theres no sense in changing our formation for him.

He should still be very effective on the wing for us with the way our wingers cut inside all the time, full backs go wide and the wingers go inside.

Not sure if you know mate but a deep, narrow valley is known as a cwm. I guess that would be pronounced quim.

Dawkins would love being at the tip of a diamond, but theres no sense in changing our formation for him.

He should still be very effective on the wing for us with the way our wingers cut inside all the time, full backs go wide and the wingers go inside.

I wouldn't say changing the formation is necessary.

I often find we lack something huge in the middle because let's be honest - Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick don't have it in them to dribble with the ball.

Alot of the time the ball ends up just going from side to side without any penetration. Dawkins has been excellent when he's received the ball in the middle as he can dribble and create space.

If there is a way to get Dawkins in the middle as much as possible and Forsyth playing as the left winger then I wouldn't mind it.

But I just hate it when Dawkins gets the ball on the left touchline and has unable to do anything. Such a waste of his ability.

Just got back. Great night. The Boy never stopped singing and bouncing. Nice old ground. Waiting for the draw and hoping for a cheaper home tie in the next round. The plastic took some stick but money could not have been better spent.

I wouldn't say changing the formation is necessary.

I often find we lack something huge in the middle because let's be honest - Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick don't have it in them to dribble with the ball.

Alot of the time the ball ends up just going from side to side without any penetration. Dawkins has been excellent when he's received the ball in the middle as he can dribble and create space.

If there is a way to get Dawkins in the middle as much as possible and Forsyth playing as the left winger then I wouldn't mind it.

But I just hate it when Dawkins gets the ball on the left touchline and has unable to do anything. Such a waste of his ability.

We probably have the best 3 central midfielders in the league and u want to change it , beggars belief

Archived