Fulham v Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson one of the best in the league? Beggars belief

I'll have you know that Bryson is the best thing since sliced bread. In fact, he's the best thing since cobs.

Not so much a manager. But one of my strengths on football knowledge is highlighting strengths/weaknesses and knowing how to improve that.

Your friend Bryson is bang average. One good season last year and now he's back down to his normal standard of offering nothing.

I was disappointed when we didn't sell him to Burnley and now I'm genuinely upset how he gets in at CM ahead of a far superior player in Dawkins.

Is this a wind-up?only one of his strengths.So modest please tell us the others.I can't believe the manager of Spain

ignored your advice.

I wouldn't say changing the formation is necessary.

I often find we lack something huge in the middle because let's be honest - Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick don't have it in them to dribble with the ball.

Alot of the time the ball ends up just going from side to side without any penetration. Dawkins has been excellent when he's received the ball in the middle as he can dribble and create space.

If there is a way to get Dawkins in the middle as much as possible and Forsyth playing as the left winger then I wouldn't mind it.

But I just hate it when Dawkins gets the ball on the left touchline and has unable to do anything. Such a waste of his ability.

I think you're confusing that with what your ex-girlfriend said ;)

Erm, what did I write in that post which was so wrong at 8.40 then?

Not my fault your idol has been average this season.

Bris Dawkins in cm is not so daft, he has good touch and control, but how it would fit our formation ? Dawkins for Bryso isn't a straight swap. Also Mac has made it clear that playing two out wide is crucial to our formula. I haven't been happy with ibe's contribution , so was glad to see Dawkins back. Think ibe is better on the bench, more of an impact player than dawks.

Central mids tackle and pass, and they extricate themselves from tight situations. They generally don't dribble and run at people. Wide players and forwards (except Martin) do that. Dawkins can run at people and pass which is why he's a wide player.  Dawkins has just found perfect form in the wide role, and he banged in a beauty vs Fulham by slicing in from the outside channel, and Bris wants to move him into a spot where we already have a log jam of studs. Your banter partner was correct, at least about that. 

Some laughable comments on this thread... So glad that shut you up. What a comeback and great win. WE ARE DERBY :D

correct m8 , top team with right good players throughout the side , one bad display and a poor half  and its doom and gloom , honestly never known fans like this anywhere in football , I would hate to see this forum if derby were a poor team

correct m8 , top team with right good players throughout the side , one bad display and a poor half  and its doom and gloom , honestly never known fans like this anywhere in football , I would hate to see this forum if derby were a poor team

every team's forum is like this. it's what football fans forums are.

Archived