Fulham v Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope we get a big team in the next round so we can test ourselves

You can say that again.

Great atmosphere last night. Although, I have to admit, after their second goal I thought we'd thrown it away completely. Went to beat the half time piss queue and missed the Martin penalty.

Amazing second half. All four goals in front of the away end were pure quality and we looked so easy on the ball. It really was an honour to watch the lads put on that sort of display. Hopefully, we can do the same (minus the defensive lapses) against Brentford and go on another league run to cement our position.

I work with Liverpool, Southampton, Chelsea and Spurs fans, so any of those would be preferable for me.

Shouldn't get carried away? We also made changes from our last league game. I suppose you had to be there to soak up the atmosphere during the spell where we scored four great goals and totally demolish the team that Symons deemed fit to face us.

Up there with one of the best away days.

Loved the walk through the park in the pitch black, the cash only on the turnstiles, the seating plan that went to pot, the smoking in the toilets, the dancing in the aisles, the beer stand in the concourse, the numbers we took.

Super Derby.

Up there with one of the best away days.

Loved the walk through the park in the pitch black, the cash only on the turnstiles, the seating plan that went to pot, the smoking in the toilets, the dancing in the aisles, the beer stand in the concourse, the numbers we took.

Super Derby.

It was amazing! Quite stupid how they wouldn't let us smoke outside, although the toilets being filled with smoke was quite amusing

Shouldn't get carried away? We also made changes from our last league game. I suppose you had to be there to soak up the atmosphere during the spell where we scored four great goals and totally demolish the team that Symons deemed fit to face us.

Or perhaps he is making the league his priority and wants to give his young players some experience

and wasn't too fussed about the cup.

Just saying.

If anyone's got the time, here's the whole match, courtesy of Fulham's website.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/october/29/derby-county-replay

Hope it works!

Nice.

Well done Phoenix.  

I will try again this evening to watch this game as last night just before Fulham scored I spent most of the evening booting, rebooting, restarting the computer, calling it names, shaking it, making another brew hoping that would do the trick, clicking on various links, being told there is an error and tried again and again clicking on various links again, flicking on to Sky Sports Gillette to see that I missed another goal, then realising how time flies so quickly when you waste it all on a poxy computer. Hard drive? Soft as nails!

Grrrrr I hate computers anyone fancy a kick about outside, I've got 4 jumpers, a good leather ball and I'll even go in goals?  

Watching the highlights, impressed by some of our new players like "Micheal Forsyth" and "Oscar Mascarell"

We dragged Micky Forsyth out of retirement kicking and screaming, obviously.

No wonder that back pass was so bad, bit rusty perhaps?

Archived