The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

I'm not sure he's lost the dressing room as such. To me, it looks like what happened to Blackpool last season. They started off with a solid defence, relying on 1 or 2 quality players to win them games out of nothing (Ince for Blackpool, Antonio and Assombalonga for Forest). A few key injuries at the back, and they started conceding. And teams twig that they just rely on a few players winning the game out of nothing so they double up on them, and they stop scoring. All of a sudden the 2-1s, and 1-0s become 1-2s and 0-1s and they're in trouble. They've got a much stronger bunch of players than Blackpool had, but Pearce needs to turn it around fast.

What are you doing here

Far too sensible of a post

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know how devastated you would be if I stopped commentating, remember the last time you decided to chin off the restraining order.

I have no idea what the phrase "chin off the restraining order" means. Is that some secret unwritten Nottingham criminal class code, or is it squaddie-speak for "I want a hug"?

I have no idea what the phrase "chin off the restraining order" means. Is that some secret unwritten Nottingham criminal class code, or is it squaddie-speak for "I want a hug"?

Come on Eddie. The jury didn't decide it but I know that was you sat in the van outside my house with the binos

Come on Eddie. The jury didn't decide it but I know that was you sat in the van outside my house with the binos

Was that before or after you insulted my dead mother?

Not really, they are underperforming with a poor manager but the talent is there.

Where???, you lot must see summat i don't. ***** last season, ***** this. We all get Injuries, it's the quality of the squad that then gets you through the season. You had an Average first 11 and a below average bench.

;):p

Apparently Pearce thought that Forest would get a three goal lead last night for being so much more famous than Brentford so no need to play a striker.Forest have been at the ipro today asking at the football league meeting why they haven't been awarded a 4-3 victory.

Wouldn't normally post songs etc and I Can't take credit for this...it's on Twitter...genius though....

To the hokey-cokey...

You want your psycho in, your psycho out, in out, in out ya winning flipping nowt, you signed assombalonga for 8 million pounds, that's what we laugh about..... Etc etc etc

Wouldn't normally post songs etc and I Can't take credit for this...it's on Twitter...genius though....

To the hokey-cokey...

You want your psycho in, your psycho out, in out, in out ya winning flipping nowt, you signed assombalonga for 8 million pounds, that's what we laugh about..... Etc etc etc

Pretty good.

I'd suggest  replacing 'ya winning flipping nowt' with 'the sheikhs are winning nowt' though

To the hokey-cokey...

stuck in me 'ed now .. :lol:

To the hokey-cokey...

Is it too early to change the last line to 'Forest are going down, ooooooooo...'

Archived