The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come off it Bris that team last year was good enough for the play offs

We had team full of injuries of which only 1 featured in our fixture this year compared to the 5-0 game.

This team , on paper is good enough for play offs. Just got a terrible manager. Hope he does the decent thing and goes and bring in someone. Anyone. Homer Simpson would be an improvement.

You really think you have a squad and style etc. good enough for the top six?

Here's a question for you buddy, name the only teams you think have a better squad than Forest's.

Let's see who you think your squad is better than or who you think with a better manager can get your squad into the top six.

With the umbongo imminent, Fawaz into florist for an amount which must be eye watering and no apparent way out, Physco looking a busted flush and a their best players raspberry ripples, it's all coming up sunshine and roses so far as I can see.  :)

You really think you have a squad and style etc. good enough for the top six?

Here's a question for you buddy, name the only teams you think have a better squad than Forest's.

Let's see who you think your squad is better than or who you think with a better manager can get your squad into the top six.

Last season was a poor league with Brighton getting in the play offs

We were defo better than that shi7e

This season I think there's many teams that are as good as each other. We have a manager that's shi7 so it's hard to compare. On paper we are defo imo a top 6 team

This season I think there's many teams that are as good as each other. We have a manager that's shi7 so it's hard to compare. On paper we are defo imo a top 6 team

You wipe your ar se with paper.

Why would NLN go near us? He's at a successful club going places as it is. No point poisoning his CV coming to us

Forest suffered so many defeats at the hands of Nigel when he was the opposition manager - I'm sure that he would love the opportunity to continue that proud record.

I don't think Brighton's squad was that bad last year. They had a strong XI and IMO they underperformed in some areas. Reading also had a strong squad last year and should have fared better.

I only ask because if you think your squad is of top six quality, that means it has to be better than one of:

Norwich, Derby, Watford, Boro, Bournemouth (who are my top five), Ipswich, Wolves, Blackburn and Cardiff City for instance.

I've read quite abit of the Blackburn forum since we beat them as they were incredibly complimentary of us and our style it was great to read. But they say the same, that they have a top six squad and should be doing better etc. but have a mediocre manager.

They, like a number of Forest supporters, seem to think that strong names on paper makes up a good squad but IMO it doesn't. You can only have a good squad if the parts fit the system.

Blackburn play a similar type of football too. Very direct, look for second balls and rely on good individual players like Rhodes and Marshall.

It was really poor.

We really are struggling.

A good mate of mine is a big forest fan,probably makes about 40 games a season,he is saying the same, text me tonite at 3-0 and said it could be 5 or 6, before I could even give him some stick about the match and his glasses are normally very red tinted.

Cant really think of the words to describe tonight, but I'll give it a whirl.

- Clusterfuck
- sausage sandwich
- sausage
- team of sausages
- joke
- miserable
- depressing
- laughable
- sausage
- sausage team selection
- sausage defence
- sausage