Nigel Adkins hails the Rams as the best team in the division

North_Stand_Ram

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/reading-fc-boss-nigel-adkins-7949773

Reading FC boss Nigel Adkins hails Derby County as the Championship's best team

17 October 2014 07:30 AM By Charles Watts

Royals' manager has tipped the Rams for promotion ahead of Saturday's game at Madejski Stadium

JS46848641 Eddie Greville

Reading FC manager Nigel Adkins.

Nigel Adkins says Reading will be facing the Championship

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's why we're fourth. If we had the same set of players and were still the surprise package we'd be top, but we're a marked team now.

Decent managers like Adkins know how to make a fight of it when they play a better team. Our young players are learning how to play against such sides...

We're going to get sick of managers saying this about us by the end of the season. Especially if we're not in the top 2.

"they are the best team in the league, they will be in the top two".............so...either we are the best team in the league OR we are on of the best two teams in the league... make your mind up man.

might be the best team in the league and still finish second but I will settle for any of them

I just still can't fathom how we managed to scrape a draw against you.

That was top drawer post Psycho, made me chuckle. Dont you worry fella, we will be back to our destructive best by the time you visit us at iPro...

Still..good response, credit where is due..

Gotta dash now.. Its 5 Past...

Archived