Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Ovis aries

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this game and I've a feeling we will see the real derby on sunday , if that's the case we will win and it gets me away from this referendum nonsense for a couple of days

Is your mate Bryson going to turn up for this one? He's been well below last season's standards so far this season.

Is your mate Bryson going to turn up for this one? He's been well below last season's standards so far this season.

No difference from the way he always starts the season , he will still be the top player come May , he's still making the runs he always does and for some reason he's not getting played in but other teams aren't silly the main 2 players in thus team are chris Martin n bryso and they are obviously setting up to stop the link up play between these 2 , that's when other players have to step up to the plate , it's a team game

I don't expect much to celebrate after this one. But I hope the international break has interrupted their flow.

On the topic of whether spending a lot on your team is relevant, if it wasn't why are there financial fair play rules? Of course it makes a difference.

I don't expect much to celebrate after this one. But I hope the international break has interrupted their flow.

On the topic of whether spending a lot on your team is relevant, if it wasn't why are there financial fair play rules? Of course it makes a difference.

I think you are over estimating them and under estimating us.

My final decision on the team:

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Mascarell, Hughes, Bryson, Ibe, Russell, Martin. 

That'd be my team. Ward, if he is fit, on the bench with Dawkins. Give Mascarell a chance to sink or swim - he's obviously a talented boy and the international break will have given him the chance to learn the way we play...etc 

My final decision on the team:

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Mascarell, Hughes, Bryson, Ibe, Russell, Martin. 

That'd be my team. Ward, if he is fit, on the bench with Dawkins. Give Mascarell a chance to sink or swim - he's obviously a talented boy and the international break will have given him the chance to learn the way we play...etc 

Reminiscent of the 4-1 away at Fester when we decided not to go with Eustace?

I strongly dislike minute's applauses within a game - as bad as the (Mexican) wave. I expect Cloughie himself would agree and have a thing or two to say about a bonkers minute's applause for him on 10 minutes in *this* game when fans and players should be focused on the job in hand.

Far, far, far, far better to move it to 10 minutes before kickoff. Then, once it's over, we can have a full minute's Brian Clough's black and white (though of course he made it blue and white) army with that other lot responding red and white all the way up to kickoff in the run up to the match which would create a brilliant backdrop in front of the Sky cameras.

I strongly dislike minute's applauses within a game - as bad as the (Mexican) wave. I expect Cloughie himself would agree and have a thing or two to say about a bonkers minute's applause for him on 10 minutes in *this* game when fans and players should be focused on the job in hand.

Far, far, far, far better to move it to 10 minutes before kickoff. Then, once it's over, we can have a full minute's Brian Clough's black and white (though of course he made it blue and white) army with that other lot responding red and white all the way up to kickoff in the run up to the match which would create a brilliant backdrop in front of the Sky cameras.

It wants stopping during a game, period, for what ever cause or reason.

Archived