Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Ovis aries

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eustace and Lansbury = hell of a lot of free-kicks. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Mascarell and Hughes play their and interchange their defensive position as and when - a more 4-2-3-1 (if you will) 

I think that will suit us better than giving Eustace and Lansbury the chance to see how many free-kicks they can give away. 

Grant; Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth; Mascarell, Hughes; Bryson; Ibe, Ward, Martin.

Roos. Shotton, Whitbread, Eustace, Russell, Dawkins and Best

Also, if Pearce is listening - please can you not play 4-4-2, we really struggle with that formation..  :ph34r:  :D

MLK style ... I had a dream in my dream a team of men dressed in Black & white who where being followed by a small army of around 2000 good men.women and children took on a scurge in red with a plant as there banner, and the black & white army prevailed by the odd goal in three, and the light was restored to the east midlands, a brilliant white light that through black shadows after all  i read once the east midlands has always been black and white....

1-1 Draw all day long, with fat boy trying to get the whole Derby team sent off. W----R . I f*@king hate him (wish he played for us though)

If we go 4-4-2 (fairly likely) then a lot of Forest fans would leave him out. Lansbury would definitely get the nod but him and Reid are attack-minded so I don't think it would work. Pearce has plenty of selection decisions to make over this week.

Archived