Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Ovis aries

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring game until the 35th min. Looks like its livening up a bit now. As soon as as I saw the lineup, except for Bryson and Hughes, the first 2 thing that came to my mind was "no magic"  Dawkins zzzz over Ibe? Bring Christie on for Shotton pronto too, as well as Mascarell on please, Macca.

Eustace and Shotton both on yellows and lacking creativity, lets swap 'em for Christie and Mascarell at half, and lets try to win this dam game. Dawkins for Ibe and we are set for a push!

Eustace and Shotton both on yellows and lacking creativity, lets swap 'em for Christie and Mascarell at half, and lets try to win this dam game. Dawkins for Ibe and we are set for a push!

agree, shotton and eustace have to come off at HT, too risky for them to stay on

i dont think we should take dawkins off only because its our last SUB...

Definitely not a goal fest, but we were on top for those last ten minutes or so. Assombalongeaton is showing glimpses, as is Lansbury, but I think so far we've limited them well enough.

Keogh's been excellent. It feels like we're so almost there with Bryson, Dawkins and Forsyth, just need it to drop right for us. Hughes is spraying it well, Russell hasn't been able to quite get going yet, he doesn't have much support though.

Shotton's a worry with Antonio, McClaren will know what to do.

Archived