Bid from Burnley rejected for Richard Keogh - SSN

DEL

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RD giving blanket 'didn't expect/happy with squad/don't want to sell any of our players  speak PLUS Ritchie/Russell deals never got near fruition  BUT absolutely nothing on Burnley /Keogh approach.  Why the silence................still....................

In all fairness RLACML, isn't 95% on here exactly that??

Yep. Plus I even agreed it was. You know, I thought it was implied given the paragraph I had written. 

I think that selling him and replacing him with a loan, at least in the short term, would be very unsettling. 

What is unsettling is our so called captain not having agreed terms already. Eustace and Buxton would make far better captains, while due to Thorne and now Hendrick's injury Eustace will be playing more games than we all could have imagined a few days ago or before the season began.

Why does he have to decide now?  Burnley could make a sensational offer at 11pm, having perhaps failed to land Dunne (or any other target).

If he can get an extra 10k p/w (assumption), if he hangs on until 11pm, why wouldn't he?

Some people need to remember he is a DCFC employee, not a ST holder.  Let it ride out.

Why does he have to decide now?  Burnley could make a sensational offer at 11pm, having perhaps failed to land Dunne (or any other target).

If he can get an extra 10k p/w (assumption), if he hangs on until 11pm, why wouldn't he?

Some people need to remember he is a DCFC employee, not a ST holder.  Let it ride out.

A poster on Derbymad is trying to stoke the Keogh has gone fire. 

i see what your saying he should **** off then ! :)

Archived