Bid from Burnley rejected for Richard Keogh - SSN

DEL

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry but their is no sentiment in football if we are offered 2.5 mill then he has to go

Yes ... because that cash sat in the bank is going to be very useful to our back four.

Absolutely ... get rid of the captain at the last minute and stuff ourselves ... that makes perfect sense.

Do you all think that the manager is bloody stupid?

All of you are fishing for something exciting because of the ridiculous hysteria that surrounds this wretched Sky Sports transfer deadline day circus.

It is agent talk and tabloid drivel. Keogh is going nowhere. 

well it would surprise me if we don't know of replacements already or what the hell have the scouting team been doing all summer !!.

They should already know them.

And lets start another tin hatter off.

If anyone of you think we have good wingers your deluded you clearly haven't seen ted McMinn or or more journey man winger and hard grafting winger in gary micklewhite they would tear strips off ward,russell dawkins etc etc.If theres a decent bid for Russell I would have him gone to and bring in matt Ritchie.

Neither Russell or Keogh are good enough and its a fact.

Ward is the best we have but he to often runs into trouble but I would not sell ward but have him as back up.

well it would surprise me if we don't know of replacements already or what the hell have the scouting team been doing all summer !!.

They should already know them.

And lets start another tin hatter off.

If anyone of you think we have good wingers your deluded you clearly haven't seen ted McMinn or or more journey man winger and hard grafting winger in gary micklewhite they would tear strips off ward,russell dawkins etc etc.If theres a decent bid for Russell I would have him gone to and bring in matt Ritchie.

Neither Russell or Keogh are good enough and its a fact.

Ward is the best we have but he to often runs into trouble but I would not sell ward but have him as back up.

somebody thinks keogh is good enough for the PL and is willing to put millions on it.

If they are offering silly money sell him. Have people forgotten our ambitions? What would Keogh offer us if we got promoted. We have 2 weeks until our next match. There is no rush to seek out a replacement and there is nothing wrong with bringing in someone on loan until the end of the season. Because what would be the point in signing an average champ' player on a 3-4 year contract if we are aiming for the PL?

The club gets 120 million windfall, doesn't mean it will be spent on transfers, and if the unthinkable happens and we don't get promoted?

I think we have a much better chance of promotion if we keep Keogh. I'd rather have a better chance and lose a couple of million than sell.

Archived