Bid from Burnley rejected for Richard Keogh - SSN

DEL

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know where run professionally now ......   but will never forget when Rasiak signed for Spurs ...the deal never came through until 12-10 that night ....   so until this transfer window is closed  and everything is done and dusted ..then the happier we should all be

Weird overreaction. He had one bad game for us, no? The same game everyone was bad in.

Not really. He was decent against Blackpool but not as good as Bucko or Keogh in most, if not all, of his other matches.

That was in the Championship as well. He could be starting in the Prem this season.

Weird overreaction. He had one bad game for us, no? The same game everyone was bad in.

I thought only one or two bad games, yeah. But there's a certain irony in the fact that when we had him, we loaned him to cover for an injury to Keogh, who they had bids rejected for.

Michael Keane is torrid. He's weak; a bang-average footballer and lacks the grit and determination to make it at the top level. 

Can you imagine him and Buxton going head-to-head for an aerial battle? Bucko would leave him crying in a puddle of his own piss, and I can't imagine many Premier League strikers would go easier on him. 

Michael Keane is torrid. He's weak; a bang-average footballer and lacks the grit and determination to make it at the top level.

Strange you'd target that, Keane looked very strong in the air to me.

Can you imagine him and Buxton going head-to-head for an aerial battle? Bucko would leave him crying in a puddle of his own piss, and I can't imagine many Premier League strikers would go easier on him.

Michael Keane is torrid. He's weak; a bang-average footballer and lacks the grit and determination to make it at the top level.

Defo crock of crap. Not good enough plain and simple

For all of the people citing that he is captain and leader etc, do you not think he should be setting an example and showing his intent by putting pen to paper? If he is not sold, the longer this runs surely it will affect the team?

Keoghs next contract is likely to be his most lucrative. In no way shape or form is he under pressure to commit to anything before he is ready. He is a professional footballer and will no doubt look after his own & his family interests first. That is absolutely to be expected. Would you do anything different in his shoes? I know I wouldn't.

To call into question his character over this or to believe it would affect the other members of the team is very wide of the mark.

I didn't like him when he was body to body with someone - I will admit that he, without pressure, could put his head through a ball but as soon as he was stood up next to someone he was poor. 

I've just looked at his stats, aerial duals is around 50% which for a CB is poor. 

I didn't like him when he was body to body with someone - I will admit that he, without pressure, could put his head through a ball but as soon as he was stood up next to someone he was poor. 

I've just looked at his stats, aerial duals is around 50% which for a CB is poor. 

Yet, his main skill is supposed to be that's he's really good in the opposition box from set pieces...

Archived