Leon Best - Alan Nixon Rumour

North_Stand_Ram

If you're right, then let's be honest, if we started dishing that out to him it's cause some unrest, so either he's got to be willing to take a pay cut or he an do one!

Just what comes up on Google. 30-40k seems the be what Blackburn fans believe.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're right, then let's be honest, if we started dishing that out to him it's cause some unrest, so either he's got to be willing to take a pay cut or he an do one!

It would be a loan so no pay cut required...if he is on 30k a week we may offer to pay him 12k of it and blackburn 18k then if they say no we walk away and they have to keep paying the whole 30k

It would be a loan so no pay cut required...if he is on 30k a week we may offer to pay him 12k of it and blackburn 18k then if they say no we walk away and they have to keep paying the whole 30k

They've listed him for transfer so they are probably looking to sell now, and not loan out, but I guess it's possible? I'd prefer a permanent solution personally

As a by the way I read a few days back that Madrid had shifted 415000 James Rodriquez shirts in 4 days after his purchase. If all you bloggers who took the George Thorne thread to 500+ plus pages had bought his bloody shirt we wouldn't probably need to be dealing in the re-treads market.

Listen, I was the top poster in that thread and I'm getting the shirt when I have the money.

Unfortunately, that won't be until the transfer window shuts. I'll be in the party funding the January window, I promise.

As has been mentioned, the play off semi against Southampton was classic, he said before hand he was especially keen to beat us as he's a Forest fan and he went on to score an own goal and blast his pen wide.

I clearly remember screaming some rather distasteful abuse at the time!

As has been mentioned, the play off semi against Southampton was classic, he said before hand he was especially keen to beat us as he's a Forest fan and he went on to score an own goal and blast his pen wide.

He redeemed himself with his on-field actions then. All is forgiven. 

I always said that in that second leg game he was one of our best players, scored an own goal, missed a penalty and constantly gave us free kicks every time Southampton looked dangerous because he was always off side.

Could never understand why his stock has always remained so high.

I'm sure that Rusty guy from on here made this up and posted it on twitter for a bit of fun, admitted this too. Now Nixon has picked this up and ran with it. He really is full of BS.

Think rusty picked it up from someone talking about it on twitter. Who knows. Not many "target men" available when you think about it

Archived