North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon on Leon Best- "It has a chance"

Nixon on Tom Carroll "There may be something in it"

Nixon on O Brien- "might be away"

Nixon on our upcoming transfer business "it'll be a top deal"

Nixon may or may not be the most vague man in the world.

An understudy to Martin would prob be either under 21 or over 30.

Can't see big earner Leon Best agreeing to play second fiddle.

Wouldnt mind him here at all, question marks over his attitude, but if macca can get him to gel with the lads, then he could be a very useful signing.

i think the ideal signing would be glen murray, who appears to be available for loan, but very much doubt he would be happy to sit on the bench. Reckon he will go somewhere where he is guarunteed a game.

That all depends what sort of wages Murray is on though in the long run because I think Best's wages are currently higher than Sammon's...

Would all depend on what Palace and Blackburn are happy to cover because they would both be loans

Coaching can still make a huge difference regardless of age; just look at Grant's improvement under Steele as an example of that.

A fair counter Yorkshire but I think with a striker you either have it or you never will by the time you are 27. I haven't seen enough of this guy on a pitch to know. There again who has?

As a by the way I read a few days back that Madrid had shifted 415000 James Rodriquez shirts in 4 days after his purchase. If all you bloggers who took the George Thorne thread to 500+ plus pages had bought his bloody shirt we wouldn't probably need to be dealing in the re-treads market.

A fair counter Yorkshire but I think with a striker you either have it or you never will by the time you are 27. I haven't seen enough of this guy on a pitch to know. There again who has?

Chris Martin couldn't get in a Swindon side though before he came to us, though admittedly he was younger. In the right side, Best could be a really good striker.

Archived