Leon Best - Alan Nixon Rumour

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MILLWALL are chasing Blackburn striker Leon Best.

But the Lions fear rival interest from Wigan and Derby could kill their chances of signing the 27-year-old.

Ian Holloway has spoken to Rovers counterpart Gary Bowyer about a season-long loan for the former Newcastle United frontman.

The Republic of Ireland international earns

Best has a no better scoring record than Sammon....

Would not trust either one of them one-on-one with a keeper...The Blackburn fans want this to be true more than us just so they are rid of him. Says it all.

Initial reaction is no thanks, I know Schteve has brought out the best in players but this would be a miracle. Martin was pretty solid at staying injury free last season and he takes w few whacks each game. This would be an expensive bench option, as like i said, is no better than Sammon or any other striking option we currently have. 

Best has a no better scoring record than Sammon....

Would not trust either one of them one-on-one with a keeper...The Blackburn fans want this to be true more than us just so they are rid of him. Says it all.

Initial reaction is no thanks, I know Schteve has brought out the best in players but this would be a miracle. Martin was pretty solid at staying injury free last season and he takes w few whacks each game. This would be an expensive bench option, as like i said, is no better than Sammon or any other striking option we currently have.

I think there are a good number on here with Best and Sammon who wouldn't trust them two-on-one with a keeper ...

Could say the same about Martin, banned from 90 something bars in Norwich is ***** behaviour. People change, and man management can work.

They're just bitter that he left them to become our top goalscorer, nothing to do with his temperament.

Archived