Arsenal, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd interest in January move for Hughes many sources

networker1884

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets be honest anyone could post on a forum that they have heard we are going to sell Will Hughes and it is most likely going to be true before the end of the season.

In this case it's the mod who's posted this 'information'. I believe he was also in on the Chris Porter deal as well. A more recent example would be when he revealed Cardiff's original interest in Brayford.

Lets be honest anyone could post on a forum that they have heard we are going to sell Will Hughes and it is most likely going to be true before the end of the season.

Exactly. And anyone could say about £7m, and then swerve actual figures with add-ons.

In this case it's the mod who's posted this 'information'. I believe he was also in on the Chris Porter deal as well. A more recent example would be when he revealed Cardiff's original interest in Brayford.

Would be very interesting to know who his source is as them deals cover two periods with different CEO/management.

Not saying its not true but I imagine, unless it was part of the Wisdom deal, that Derby would want the public to know when enquiries/bids had been made to turn it into an auction and get the best price possible.

To accept the first bid that came in would be suicidal in my opinion.

I couldn't care less how much he gets sold for.

I just care about how much we can spend!!! :D:ph34r:

that'll be whatever is left once the losses have been balanced for FFP without the owners poutting in any equity

£8m loss last year means if it is repeated this year and Hughes sells for £10 million we will have £5m left to spend (putting us at the permitted £3m losses for the year)

Lets get realistic about the price £5-7m would be an outstanding price for potential. That's all they'll be  buying

I'd say he's proven himself as a quality player though already. He has potential to be a world-class player but he's already demonstrated he's a well-rounded, talented midfielder with promise to become a top player for a premier league team, hence my valuation of 10 mil+. 

Archived