Arsenal, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd interest in January move for Hughes many sources

networker1884

Man United, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool target Will Hughes allowed to leave

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/435033/Man-United-Man-City-Arsenal-and-Liverpool-target-Will-Hughes-allowed-to-leave

Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd on ALERT with Will Hughes set for January move

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/343579/Arsenal-Liverpool-Man-City-and-Man-Utd-on-ALERT-with-Will-Hughes-set-for-January-move

Transfer news: Steve McClaren aware Derby will struggle to keep Will Hughes

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/8961936/transfer-news-steve-mcclaren-aware-derby-will-struggle-to-keep-will-hughes

Mention him and have the media have an orgasm.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does go in january i hope its early in the window so we still have time to bring some players in.

hopefully there's a rest of the season loan as part of the deal and first dibs on any future loans he has will be sad to see him go but on wards and upwards it is inevitable lets give mason his time in the spotlight :)

"He added: "I don't know my exact budget, but we need to excite the chairman and the fans.

"It is a great position financially and we don't want to disturb that. We need to improve the team and the squad if we want to challenge for a play-off place.

"But that's my job. I want to come to them with a good plan and hopefully they will back it.

"I picked a club and listened to chief executive Sam Rush and chairman Andrew Appleby who have said, 'Let's go for it'. They want to be in the Premier League, and that's what I want."

These comments never appeared when Clough was manager. Exciting times ahead?. 

To be honest, I'm with Bris in the fact that I would sell Hughes at the first sign of a decent offer. >10million - with very little add-ons.

I think he is a good player, and will definitely improve with better players around him and has the ability to become a great player. 

But, for me he does a job of one man in our team - I don't think if he missed a game we'd be too lost without him, and don't think our fortunes rests on his shoulders so for me, it's about selling him at his 'peak' if we hold on too long there is a chance his valuation will drop - not long enough, and he is still being brought on raw potential.

I think if clubs have been watching him this season, overall he has been standard - in moments he has been outstanding, and in others quite poor (he seems to be losing the ball a hell of a lot more this season, than last but he is trying more things) but you expect that in young players. 

I think if we can sell Hughes, and buy in two GOOD players then we will be better off, and we might even make it stretch to 3 or 4 good players - so, for me it's about getting the timing right. I think January might be a little bit early for him - saying that, if he hits a run of games just before the window his valuation will soar. 

"I want to come to them with a good plan and hopefully they will back it."

Not sure about this quote. I'm probably reading too much into it, and am happy to remain positive, but weren't his reasons for quitting Forest that he thought there was more money available than their turned out to be.

What happens if he goes to them with a plan, and they don't back it?

"I want to come to them with a good plan and hopefully they will back it."

Not sure about this quote. I'm probably reading too much into it, and am happy to remain positive, but weren't his reasons for quitting Forest that he thought there was more money available than their turned out to be.

What happens if he goes to them with a plan, and they don't back it?

Phone Nigel?

Some of you need a good pinch to wake you up ;)

If Ross Barkley was at Leeds, or Wendesday permanently he'd have been sold for less than 2 million comfortably - was very average, and basic (according to reports and friends)

then he got his chance at Everton, and bang. Now he is worth 100000 million according to some Everton fans - it's a funny owd game! 

Archived