Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sean Dyche loves Keogh.

He was a pundit for the play off final and after the game he was saying how brilliant Keogh had been at Derby for the last 2 seasons and spoke about how good he was at Coventry as well. He's obviously followed his career for the last few years.

I'd rate Keogh at 1.5 million approx simply because he is our captain and to make a profit on what we paid for him.

Bryson after the season he's had, I would value at between 2-2.5 million because goalscoring midfielders are a luxury.

4 million for them both and I would probably consider selling.

Consider getting rid of Bryson???? I can't believe what I'm hearing! He scored 16 goals from midfield last season he's absolutely pivotal to us. Where would we have finished without his goals? If we're going to go for automatic next season we need to keep our first team squad together at all costs! Not consider bids from f*****g Burnley of all people, tell that ginger cretin to sod off and be done with it

I'd rate Keogh at 1.5 million approx simply because he is our captain and to make a profit on what we paid for him.

Bryson after the season he's had, I would value at between 2-2.5 million because goalscoring midfielders are a luxury.

4 million for them both and I would probably consider selling.

4 mil for 16 goal midfielder, PoY 2 seasons out of 3 and our captain?

sorry - that's insane

From Alan Nixon's tweets...

@reluctantnicko @dcfc_stephen And its 750k. Why is he still here then, no interest in Jan?

@TheJellyTom @dcfc_stephen Nobody came up with the money in January. Plenty looked.

This £750k buy out clause is only coming from him and it's been a mantra all week.

If the fee was £750k and people looked in January when he'd already scored probably a dozen goals, why wouldn't anyone stump up the fee then? It's peanuts for the likes of QPR or (Apparently) Forest who were short on midfield options and were our promotion rivals.

Buying Bryson then would have seriously messed us up.

Sean Dyche loves Keogh.

He was a pundit for the play off final and after the game he was saying how brilliant Keogh had been at Derby for the last 2 seasons and spoke about how good he was at Coventry as well. He's obviously followed his career for the last few years.

how ironic that that they would then have the central defensive partnership many of us wanted at derby

Archived