Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where has this clause been confirmed by anyone reliable, as you're all talking as if it's definitely there!

There is no way he'd have got past the January transfer window had this 750k clause been there. It may well have been there before he signed a new contract last summer, but I'd be very surprised if there is one there now.

Where has this clause been confirmed by anyone reliable, as you're all talking as if it's definitely there!

There is no way he'd have got past the January transfer window had this 750k clause been there. It may well have been there before he signed a new contract last summer, but I'd be very surprised if there is one there now.

I never stated I was 100%. I just said that if it's true, I'd do this.

I reckon it's true. The reliable lad on derby mad and Nixon have said it's true, added together with the fact that the club haven't rejected it, neither have the DET and Radio derby... Just got to hope he signs a new contract

If this 750k clause for a midfielder that scored 14 goals last season, there would be bids flying in and made more public. Nixon thinks he's right, but he's wrong.

I understand this, but why haven't the club/DET ect rejected it if it was total ********? This rumours been flying around since Jan and surely the club would let the fans know if it was false info?

Even if there is a clause which i really dont think even exists I think they are generally rare in UK football more common on the continent. Even in a bid come in If you offer him another contract on improved terms without this clause all he has to do is accept that. Simple.

I understand this, but why haven't the club/DET ect rejected it if it was total ********? This rumours been flying around since Jan and surely the club would let the fans know if it was false info?

Why do the club need to comment on every rumour that makes the internet?

Hang on, so this Alan Nixon is a journalist for the Daily Mirror. A newspaper who post the most ridiculous of transfer rumours....

Ok then, so it must be true!

Whilst I think Nixon is talking out his arse on this one he broke the Wisdom and Roos news

but then wouldn't we need a new cb? or would you be thinking just three at the back fozzy, bucko and wisdom?

We could get a new CB or RB, Wisdom can interchange. Would just give us good options.

For example, we could get Tavernier (Rotherham's former loan RB) who seemed impressive and could take a set-piece.

We could get a new CB or RB, Wisdom can interchange. Would just give us good options.

For example, we could get Tavernier (Rotherham's former loan RB) who seemed impressive and could take a set-piece.

i still think hutchinson would be a good signing

Archived