Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still trying to get over YorkshireRam thinking £4 million for Bryson AND Keogh would be acceptable.

In todays market anything less than £5 million for Bryson on his own I wouldnt give the time of day.

Keogh I wouldnt take anything less than £2 million for.

The days of us selling players for peanuts are long gone.

Im still trying to get over YorkshireRam thinking £4 million for Bryson AND Keogh would be acceptable.

In todays market anything less than £5 million for Bryson on his own I wouldnt give the time of day.

Keogh I wouldnt take anything less than £2 million for.

The days of us selling players for peanuts are long gone.

5 million for Bryson, be realistic. It's easy to be biased towards ourselves but that's silly. Bryson has been fairly consistent over the past few seasons but it's only this season where he's started scoring goals regularly. He's got a good engine and is a good all-round midfielder but so far only proven at Championship level. Also, he's 27 so there is the chance that he peaked this season and won't be able to repeat it, especially at a higher level...

2-3 million seems a fair valuation to me

Keogh's worth 1.5 million, but realistically we should be wanting 2.5 million seeing as he's our captain.

Bryson's a different story. Shouldn't be looking to sell him ideally, but if we do we're looking at 4 million upwards. We shouldn't be afraid of him going to Burnley though, they can only guarantee him 1 season of PL football. Teams like Hull or WBA could guarantee more.

How much would you value him at then? Remember he's not proven at Prem level...

Neither has McCormack (Reckoned to be £5m) nor Rhodes (Blackburn reportedly want £14m)

5 million for Bryson, be realistic. It's easy to be biased towards ourselves but that's silly. Bryson has been fairly consistent over the past few seasons but it's only this season where he's started scoring goals regularly. He's got a good engine and is a good all-round midfielder but so far only proven at Championship level. Also, he's 27 so there is the chance that he peaked this season and won't be able to repeat it, especially at a higher level...

Again, McCormack. 27 and this season was his most prolific. Got to be worth £4m based on that, not £4m for him and Keogh...

Archived