Wembley ticket details

davenportram

Booked a flight from Australia after watching the game last night, now I'm sh*tting myself I won't get a ticket. 37,000 will go before saturday I expect.

Looks like I'll be trying to get one off a tout outside the ground :-(

me too but not quite so far, cmon Wigwam!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked a flight from Australia after watching the game last night, now I'm sh*tting myself I won't get a ticket. 37,000 will go before saturday I expect.

Dont think they will. Yesterday's match had about 30k derby fans and the priority is pretty much the same before general sale

edit: actually, playoff final is more strict than semi.

Are you hoping for the best on Saturday, or do you have a cunning plan?

Nothing yet, still hopeful there will be enough left at the weekend but what can you do?  hen sold at the ground I had a really good mate who q'd for hours to get me a ticket last time around.  Then on the day I persuaded the guy sitting next to my mate to swap and had a great day!

According to the details, ST holders are only allowed to purchase a max of two tickets if it's against Wigan. Approx 18,000 season ticket holders, times two gives you 36,000 tickets gone if everyone buys two. That would leave 11,000 remaining and I doubt we'd take above 45,000.

Of course if QPR get through it's 18,000 gone before Saturday which leaves roughly 19,500. Now that will be a free for all!!!!

B4 - What's your issue - this is far better and more professional.

If its Wigan - I personally see us struggling to sell 47,000.

It its QPR - I think we will get to 37,000 but only by late next week.

I really wouldn't worry about getting tickets.

I think this is another really good move by the club to allow supporters to buy tickets through this method. Well done DCFC.

37k each leaves 16k. I know there will be separations and corporates but that seems like allt

Football league have about 4-5k (about 1000 in the corners) for giveaways and the like, then there's the corporates, and the Club Wembley tickets - which all make up the entire middle tier. 

Seems a rather daft model to me, but what do I know.

Do the club Wembley seats in the middle get put up for sale by their owners if they don't fancy it? Was annoying in 2007 to see them all empty when I knew people who couldn't get tickets.

I think it's up to the individuals members, they don't have to. A mate of mine are hoping QPR win tonight as he knows a plastic Wigan fan (I know, amazing) who said he could have them...

So I buy through the see tickets site, and when buying, they will ask for our dcfc customer number. Is that correct? But I'll also need a see tickets account?

Looks like it. Takes 1 minute to set one up.

Anyone know what is meant by the 6 or 12 package thing?.

Also how do u solve the dilemma of having an expat brother and fan of over 40 years, sees about 6 games per year, flying in to get to the game but how do i get him a ticket near his family if i cannot get at the same time?

Any ideas?

PS what a game yesterday!

I'm looking at £150 for just the ticket and train....then add food, beer etc.

I also have to convince either Grimsby, Villa or Spurs fans to also pay that to watch Derby. Nobody will want to drive and not drink...or pay £150 :(

dont quite get why QPR get 10,000 more tickets. according to average attendance figures they have only had 20,000 attendees more than Wigan over the course of the whole season? is it beause they dont like to leave wigan for away matches? (who can blame them eh?) 

Archived