Wembley ticket details

davenportram

I'm looking at £150 for just the ticket and train....then add food, beer etc.

I also have to convince either Grimsby, Villa or Spurs fans to also pay that to watch Derby. Nobody will want to drive and not drink...or pay £150 :(

if you can get a ticket me me and my mate I'll drive you!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think these are crazy prices, I called Club Wembley ages back to ask about individual seats or even hiring a box (great family outing, or so I thought). The boxes worked out at £422 a head! Club Wembley seats were £319. They said it may come down a little depending on who's playing (and if it's Wigan I suspect it will).

I can't remember when we sold out last time (but I think we had a smaller allocation?). Then a mate who was an Oxford fan (they exist) just gave me his pair of Club Wembley seats. Lovely guy, though of course I complained we were sat with a few baggies... :D

Anyone know what is meant by the 6 or 12 package thing?.

Also how do u solve the dilemma of having an expat brother and fan of over 40 years, sees about 6 games per year, flying in to get to the game but how do i get him a ticket near his family if i cannot get at the same time?

Any ideas?

PS what a game yesterday!

6 or 12 game 'season' tickets were offered by the club to people like me who cannot get to home games regularly. You could prescribe the games you wanted, from specific categories, according to the forecast demand for tickets. In other words, you could only get a ticket for one of Forest, Leeds and Sheffield We'd, but could have your pick for most of the other games in your 6 or 12 game plan.

According to the details, ST holders are only allowed to purchase a max of two tickets if it's against Wigan. Approx 18,000 season ticket holders, times two gives you 36,000 tickets gone if everyone buys two. That would leave 11,000 remaining and I doubt we'd take above 45,000.

Of course if QPR get through it's 18,000 gone before Saturday which leaves roughly 19,500. Now that will be a free for all!!!!

I'm certainly not going to buy 2 tickets per season ticket holder, so that would leave 11,002 at least. It's a matter of principle for me. Derby fans only - plastics need not apply. I've already been asked by a work colleague who fancies a day out at Wembley whether I could get him one - frigging West Ham fan. Not a bloody chance. 

I'm certainly not going to buy 2 tickets per season ticket holder, so that would leave 11,002 at least. It's a matter of principle for me. Derby fans only - plastics need not apply. I've already been asked by a work colleague who fancies a day out at Wembley whether I could get him one - frigging West Ham fan. Not a bloody chance.

I like West Ham, ever since yesterday when they rolled over to Cit-eh I won £30 off Coral!!! Half my ticket paid for... Fat Sam and his ***** brand of hoofball is useful to some people, sometimes...

I agree that there possibly will be some ticket to go to general sale but the 18000 season ticket quote that means there should be 18000 left if we get qpr. But I think the figure will be higher due to this seasons ticket holders and next seasons ticket holders membership holders 6-12 game plan could easily add 5000 to the number so that's around 23000 and if we get Wigan we get 47000 but the 23000 can buy double tickets so a highly unlikely but possible 1000 left either way I would imagine the tickets that get left would be cat 1 due to cost which if taking more than 1 person would cost quite alot

I also have to convince either Grimsby, Villa or Spurs fans to also pay that to watch Derby. Nobody will want to drive and not drink...or pay £150 :(

Get the coach ? much cheaper than the train, i found a national express for 29 quid

What a fecking joke. 37,249? So if QPR get the same, which they will then only 74,498 will be given to the clubs in total. This happened last time. Only a couple of thousand end up being sold to people who are not fans of either club. Give us 42,000 no matter what. 

This really annoys me.If we play Wigan we should end up being given 52,000 instead. 

dont quite get why QPR get 10,000 more tickets. according to average attendance figures they have only had 20,000 attendees more than Wigan over the course of the whole season? is it beause they dont like to leave wigan for away matches? (who can blame them eh?)

Probably because it's a lot easier for all of their fans to get there. Get the extra 5/10k glory supporters that haven't gone to a match, whereas Wigan's a lot further to travel for the glory supporters.

The prices in Block 131 to 133 are £64 Adults £32 concessions not sure about kids though. I'm usually in block 134 for England games and the view is decent imo. Train booked last night for £20 with railcard :) 

National express coach straight to Wembley

National express coach straight to Wembley

I would have to go down on a Friday leaving at 7am, stay overnight in a hotel and stay overnight again on Saturday as nothing comes back on the Saturday. Oh and it's a nice 9 hour journey.

Archived