Wembley ticket details

davenportram

Cat 1 are in the gods

Cat 2 are in the gods or right at the front

According to last years plan

ER no 

Cat 5 Blue and Cat 4 Yellow are in the gods according to last years plan.

They are the cheapest tickets. A few Cat 4 may be at the very front (at ends)  if you look back at the plan.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIke jcidaho i'm begging too...

You guys an gals know me here, or should ish :huh:  ive been here since the DET forum closed.. and totally supported Derby since 1966.

Anyway, like jcidaho, i live in London, i work Saturdays and can only get to a limited number of games at the ipro, and a few away games too. So no ST.

I will be trying to get a ticket on Saturday morning when they go on general sale....  as will many non fans (do they need a valid derby County number for a ticket on general sale ? )

So if anyone knows of a way to help me to get a ticket, ( i'm off sick on the 24th  :rolleyes:  ) 

Private message me please :wub:     or just reply here......

B4 - I can guarantee we will struggle to sell 47,000. That is 1 in 4 people of Derby going to the game. We only just sold 30,000 for the second leg at sensible prices.

QPR will make the day more of an atmosphere.

Over 1 million people live in Derbyshire, and at least 1 derby fan lives in Grimsby.

If Wigan help us we won't sell out the 47,000 neat at all and then everyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one.

The price range will put off the casual fan. I was going to take my parents down, then saw the prices and by the time they are on general sale there will only be the 98 pound ones left...for a casual fan....no thanks..

What happens when they go on general sale for all the day trippers without a customer number?

their screwed jw. Expect xfactor sob stories on here asking for cust no's

I wonder what its based on, clearly not average home attendance. As their ground only holds 18,000.

On another note, Wigan is a rugby town, who have been spoilt with premiership football for too long.

factor into that they have been to Wembley 3 times in just over a year and had a european football compaign.

No wonder they dont want their full allocation of 30odd thousand.

its a shame we dont get more tickets... but its not a shame that id rather is play QPR than Dirty Wigan.

Oh and they got 11,000 home fans in for the home leg which is pissful.and

even tonights leg, DW paid for the away fans travel down to London!

Archived