Wembley ticket details

davenportram

We've had an average attendance this season that is 49.9% higher than QPaRse so why should they get a larger ticket allocation?

Give or take it's the same for both.

If the point made is that with a far higher average home attendance we should receive a far higher % of tickets ; what would be the view be if we somehow managed to get to the FA Cup Final against Man Utd? Happy to see Man U have a far higher allocation?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give or take it's the same for both.

If the point made is that with a far higher average home attendance we should receive a far higher % of tickets ; what would be the view be if we somehow managed to get to the FA Cup Final against Man Utd? Happy to see Man U have a far higher allocation?

I would suggest some sort of formulae that doesn't leave the possibility of a three-quarters full stadium or tickets being sold on the black market.

The FA Cup final is a totally different beast with international appeal and an allocation system proven time and time again to lead to tickets going on the black market.

We've had an average attendance this season that is 49.9% higher than QPaRse so why should they get a larger ticket allocation?

Because their ground only holds 18000.

To expect to be given a higher allocation because we have a bigger ground is ridiculous in my opinion.

Why not base it on last seasons average attendance if you want to factor out part time fans?

Because their ground only holds 18000.

To expect to be given a higher allocation because we have a bigger ground is ridiculous in my opinion.

Why not base it on last seasons average attendance if you want to factor out part time fans?

I just want a full stadium with genuine fans of both clubs who didn't have to resort to buying tickets from a tout to gain entry, however that's achieved.

I don't want to factor out part-time fans as you call them, as they are probably full-time fans that for one reason or another cannot attend every game.

If the way the tickets are currently allocated is the fairest then so be it. Just I personally think it isn't.

I was hoping for a bigger allocation, wanted to take my 2 nephews, they aren't glory hunters honest, just their parents cant afford to take them, so thought it would be a once in a childtime treat.

Do you only need one account, but can purchase tickets for more than one customer number?

We haven't got season tickets - so we're gonna have to wait till Saturdays rush  I've already opened an account for me n MrRam but can we do it all on one?

If Im making sense.  :unsure:

Do you only need one account, but can purchase tickets for more than one customer number?

We haven't got season tickets - so we're gonna have to wait till Saturdays rush  I've already opened an account for me n MrRam but can we do it all on one?

If Im making sense.  :unsure:

I believe you can order 2 tickets with one costumer number. Just one time.

Hope that helps.

Won't be getting any tickets til Saturday, I go on my own to the home games, either want the missus or the family to come to Wembley.

Missus = bit of shopping, not much beer.

Family = too much beer, dont even remember if you walked into a shop...

Hmmmm....

Anyway. I can only buy one ticket before Saturday, which isn't enough either way. I'm sure there will be plenty left.

Thanks rezner but it was more a question of the See ticket account - can you buy tickets for more than one customer number, on one account, or do you have to have one account, per customer number. :blink:

I've just had an email from the club telling me my customer number, but its a totally different customer number to the one I've had for years. Anyone else had this?

Archived