Wembley ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very excited - bit of a bugger that my season ticket number has worn off my card though! Feel a call to the ticket office coming on and hope they can tell me over the phone!

Yes it was on yesterday's tickets

Unless anyone can tell me whether it was on the tickets printed for yesterdays game - can't remember and haven't got it with me...

Cheers

DC

Im shocked at the prices.... WOAH..

With that in mind, do you think we will sell out our allocations?? If we get Wigan Im sure we wont. understandably some people will be put off with the prices.

Anyway if your are thinking of driving down and want free parking right beside wembley! Go to the green parking section and then go to the power league right opposite and get you ticket validated..

I play every Saturday at the Wembley power league and always works even if wembley has a match..

Word of advice. Pre register on the see tickets web site to save time. Add your address and also a payment card (all secure) and it will take some stress away from getting tickets on the countdown timer they put on you.

Word of advice. Pre register on the see tickets web site to save time. Add your address and also a payment card (all secure) and it will take some stress away from getting tickets on the countdown timer they put on you.

Post a link of the page to pre register please babe, I can't find it, but I am on me phone.

These tickets are no more expensive than last time. And we should be grateful it's being handled by an external company - not our ticket office. Will be much more reliable.

Im sure they are more expensive, thinking back wasnt the most expensive ticket £60 last time in the playoff final...

and now its £90...

I don't have a season ticket but I do have a customer number after attending yesterdays game. I wonder how clever the booking system is and if I might be able to buy a ticket tomorrow??

Hopefully, very clever and it won't let you buy tomorrow.

Don't worry - you'll be fine and will be able to purchase a ticket on Saturday.

Archived