Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

It was a dig at someone or club, not needed after a win like that

Think he and Sam Rush didnt exchange christmas cards. Dont think it was a dig at Derby tho. If he didnt care about Derby, he wouldnt be so bitter at getting the sack.

the mediocrity off the field WAS Nigel Clough which translated to it ON the pitch too.

People have to accept that this isn't the club for Nigel Clough, and Nigel Clough isn't the man for Derby County. I remember Reading sacking Brendan Rodger, now look at him.

Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough, speaking to BT Sport: "Just delighted for everybody that we're going to Wembley, especially the players. To win nine games on the spin, they deserve an immense amount of credit.

"At some clubs they have an element of mediocrity off the pitch, but we try not to have that here.

"We hope to play a lot more big games like this in the future."

If this is a dig at Derby then I hope he loses the semi-final. If it's a dig at Forest then well done Clough

Clearly a dig at Little Billy.

Defender John Brayford, who is on loan at Sheffield United from Cardiff, is obviously enjoying his spell at Bramall Lane after helping the Blades to the FA Cup semi-final:

"Colchester, Cambridge, Aston Villa, Fulham, Notts Forest, Charlton...you boys took one hell of a beating..."

Heh

I didn't read his comment as a criticism of Derby County at all.

I guess I must be one of the few people on here not suffering from paranoia.

Even if it was a veiled comment, it might even have been aimed at someone or something in League 1, after all that's what he's concentrating on now?

Don't blame Clough for having a sly little dig at us, John vicars is doing it all the time on twitter.

Ah! Vicars, the deputy executive of operations or something?

Basically he gets paid for being a friend.

Ah! Vicars, the deputy executive of operations or something?

Basically he gets paid for being a friend.

Chief Operating Officer. COO

Lots of businesses have a COO, when will people stop criticising him for this...?

Archived