Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's my auntie you're talking about, behave!

Cos Daveo knows some proper funny women ya know..

Anyway. Cloughie.

I'm really pleased for him and hope the Blades win it.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing against Clough or the Blades but they don't mean anything to me. I was listening to the Sheffield United game and honestly it bored me. I care as much for Sheffield United as I do about Charlton. Total nothing game in my eyes.

Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough, speaking to BT Sport: "Just delighted for everybody that we're going to Wembley, especially the players. To win nine games on the spin, they deserve an immense amount of credit.

"At some clubs they have an element of mediocrity off the pitch, but we try not to have that here.

"We hope to play a lot more big games like this in the future."

If this is a dig at Derby then I hope he loses the semi-final. If it's a dig at Forest then well done Clough

Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough, speaking to BT Sport: "Just delighted for everybody that we're going to Wembley, especially the players. To win nine games on the spin, they deserve an immense amount of credit.

"At some clubs they have an element of mediocrity off the pitch, but we try not to have that here.

"We hope to play a lot more big games like this in the future."

If this is a dig at Derby then I hope he loses the semi-final. If it's a dig at Forest then well done Clough

That's not a dig at us mate Nigel's a Derby fan :lol: 

I know exactly where we'd be if Nigel was still here - around 14th and looking forward to another dollop of mediocrity for 2014/15. I'm glad he's doing well with Sheff Utd but even more glad that's he's long gone from our club.

Any manager I would say the same by the way, even Sir McClaren. Concentrate on your own club, praise and criticise it all you like but not others, never make enemies in football, might need to loan a player from them in the future.

Any manager I would say the same by the way, even Sir McClaren. Concentrate on your own club, praise and criticise it all you like but not others, never make enemies in football, might need to loan a player from them in the future.

And you never know if you might come back..... poison dwarf at florist for example

Dunna reckon he's arsed if he makes enemies. He's not his fathers son for nowt that's for sure.

Archived